Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

新Shopify:库存状态列选择器。With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
...he platform's support? Any advice on how to get their attention? It's shocking that users have to resort to public forums to get what should be sta...
Author Avatar
I'm using the Shopify Dawn theme V11 and I've spent hours trying every other solution proposed, but cannot get the text in my image banner heading and...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to make an app with graphql and i was wondering what would happen if a client order more than the amount i've put in for exemple lineItems(...
Author Avatar
I have a "C corp", I can't complete the registration because the site requires SSN for another shareholder of the company who is not a US resident, ta...
Author Avatar
Hi, When auto translate my shopify website all the & signs turn in to & How do I fix this?
Author Avatar
Hi All, I think ive made a classic rookie mistake. I have recently launched a site with the refresh theme. Was having issues with the product...
Author Avatar
Hello there, I am planning to spread my clothing business in the USA as I have already some stores in Bangladesh. And the fact is I really don't know...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have a problem with charging my company VISA card. Monthly payments always fail to process and now when I want to buy my Theme it says th...
Author Avatar
Hi Can anyone explain me how I can exclude specific products from the filter results and search results, on collection page? using tags or any other ...
Author Avatar
I’m from Greece and I want to use epay E-commerce Euronet to accept card payments but I can’t find it in the settings is there any way to add epay or ...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopee team, One of our customers is using a third-party checkout app (not listed on the Shopify app store). In this app, they can skip the checko...
Author Avatar
Hey, I have a problem with my store's mobile version. The header is not as it should be and the logo is under this huge X which I believe is a gl...
Author Avatar
Our site uses the size chart feature of the Impulse theme. Is it possible to change the name of the size chart to something else i.e Size & geometry ...
Author Avatar
I am getting issues with product options and variants
Author Avatar
I would like to offer free shipping to customers in the Province of Ontario (Canada) only, with orders $75+ but charge shipping to other provinces. I...
Author Avatar
on my store whenever i select another page or anything other than the home page like my cart, it redirects me back to the home page where i already am...
Author Avatar
Hi Devs, I have Shopify app developed in ReactJS/PHP Laravel, When i run it by npm run dev it work fine but I am not able to access images and oth...
Author Avatar
I’m looking to enhance the user experience and overall design of my store and would love to get some feedback from this knowledgeable community." ...
Author Avatar
I want to integrate Mapbox into the product for adding the location is there any app can you suggest.
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm just getting started with Speakatoo for text-to-speech conversion, and I'd like to know if it's possible to convert text to speech without ...