Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——让started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
GA4 is recording less than half the revenue that shopify is showing. Shouldn't shopify be sending the correct sales, refunds etc through the app/s...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm needing to change the heading colour on pages to be black as the current setting is white for the home page. All of the pages are showin...
Author Avatar
Hi All, I am developing an online store and I would like to change the color scheme and in place of text "Syncin" I want my logo. How can I do that. ...
Author Avatar
We're working on an online store that sells tiles. They are delivered on pallets with a specific number of square meters. We'd like to provide custome...
Author Avatar
I am getting null value when trying to access metafield . can some one write graphql query of how to access metafield . here is my field :
Author Avatar
SOLVED Updated to version 11.0, but will need to add back in the custom changes. Hi, The menu on my store is no longer working on mobile....
Author Avatar
Hi! On my mobile app I used to get info about what are my most viewed products, which was super helpful. Now not only I can't find this info on my a...
Author Avatar
 Hi! there are a few sections with H2 headings that I would like to change the font to Lucia. Mainly in banners, slideshows and a few of the rich tex...
Author Avatar
New account trying to get set-up with Shopify having problems changing original credit card and billing address. My business credit card billing add...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I have an issue when adding the payment method from the PortOne Payments provider, it gives a error 500. Pls help me
Author Avatar
I would like to add a customization field into a product template (So I can opt for it to only be active for one product not all) - I tried to follow ...
Author Avatar
Hello, Does anyone have experience using Criteo for advertising? I began using it about a week ago with an acquisition campaign to generate new vi...
Author Avatar
By default in dawn theme the image gallery is sticky while the customer scrolls through the product description, I think I must have changed something...
Author Avatar
Solved
I'm trying to remove the e-mail address (support@brandafy.com) and address (PO Box 20123 US) from the the footer of my Shopify store.
Author Avatar
Customers have notified me that they receive an error message when visiting my website such as the image below. This seems to affect some but not all ...
Author Avatar
I recently added a really amazing "Search Box" to my website, and it looks great on desktop and fullscreen. On mobile, it does not go below the lo...
Author Avatar
Hello, I've been trying to move the burger menu to the top left corner, so it aligns with the cart icon (see image below). I'm able to do it with...
Author Avatar
Hello. I don't want to pay for a preorder app so I would like to find an alternative. Is that possible to change the text on the ''add to cart...
Author Avatar
How can I use the add cart api (POST /{locale}/cart/add.js) to add a product to the cart as a new line item and not increase the quantity of the same ...
Author Avatar
Solved
This just is not been my week. One issue after another. So, when I click on administrator it takes me to the theme page. Not the store itself, just ...