Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Solved
I'm using Pipeline and I created some new templates using the code from the provided "about" template. It has some code that tells it how to display t...
Author Avatar
Hey there! I'm working on an exciting idea for your Shopify store. With my plugin, powered by advanced AI technology like GPT and LLM, you can b...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm currently having trouble with certain parts of my website. First off, on my home page under "Our Collections" I can't see the titles. On mo...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am searching for a solution for a front-end app that I can install on my Shopify website that will allow visitors to search within a comp...
Author Avatar
Hey Shopify community! How has using event apps enhanced your personal Shopify experience? I'm curious to hear about your success stories, favorite f...
Author Avatar
Author Avatar
  My shopify store has been inactive for weeks & I can’t seem to activate it. Can someone help me fix this? I’ve sent customer support emails about t...
Author Avatar
Hi, i'm korean seller. I want to make store by shopify, so i'm trying to make the legal side of our site. As i know, there must be [Replace with te...
Author Avatar
Hello, If a customer pays through card online I am charged Shopify Payments fee (1.75% + $0.30 AUD). Where can I see all the Shopify Payments fe...
Author Avatar
Hello can anyone please help add add to cart and buy button in Highlight theme. Thank you so much
Author Avatar
Hi there! I have a website I've built myself from the ground up and have created my store within the site using embedded Shopify "Buy Buttons". The pr...
Author Avatar
I am trying to install the afterpay message banner on my product pages but am unable as i am using pagefly to build the store. How would i do this?
Author Avatar
Hi there, I tried to find a way to contact gurus through the support center, but was led in a circle through the pages. Would you be able to guid...
Author Avatar
Hello Ecommerce Aficionados, The answer is why do you need one when we can make your brand-new store profitable? Well, it's natural to be ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I bought a new device for my store. It is an Alcatel Tablet. I noticed while using the device that the products sizes and colours would show twice...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm not able to create a fulfillment with a custom carrier which was working in the deprecated Fulfillment API. For instance, T-Cat i...
Author Avatar
Solved
I would like to change this button color in the dawn theme, but i dont know how to. ANy ideas? Thanks
Author Avatar
Hi all Recently we added an App to our store that has left code behind in our cart drawer. We have tried countless times to contact them to show us...
Author Avatar
When I navigate back on my browser to previous page, it freezes and gives a white page. Please help my shop is artfromthebeach.com
Author Avatar
上面有文字显示pf images on a page. How do I fix it? (In Supply theme)