Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
截图2023-07-27在9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
When I publish my product from printify their mockups and data shows up on my home screen and in catalog next to products data and mockups I created o...
Author Avatar
HELP - My postal code field in the checkout cant let me proceed. I live in Portugal and the format of the code is not supportable (ex: 3544-321 posta...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to add a text link (vs. the theme's icon) that says LOGIN when a customer is not signed in and says LOGOUT when a customer is...
Author Avatar
I am looking to change the size of the swatch on collection pages to be smaller. Currently it looks way to big and it de-emphasizes the image of the a...
Author Avatar
I am looking to change the collection pages on my mobile view to show one column of products vs two columns. I am using Combine theme and currently th...
Author Avatar
hi guys, can someone help me to add 'sale in % banner' on product as in attached screenshot. (35% OFF). site - https://deshoeshop.com thanks
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well ! I recently connected my Shopify domain to Cloudflare to enhance my website's performance and security...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am not sure if anyone can help me with this but, long story short. I use the G translate app to translate several languages for my store...
Author Avatar
Solved
URL code: https://60338a.myshopify.com/ Hi Im facing the issue conserning, border lines under the slideshow photos. I don't know how to delete the...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hey guys! Hope yall doing well and enjoying your weekend. Im new here and wanted to make a website for my brand. I have a problem with my header. So ...
Author Avatar
When ever I enter my shopify store to keep building it. I now get this error code, where I never used to.. GraphQL execution failed with errors: ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to write a code in the prestige theme to sticky product images while scrolling the product page Can any body please help, I really...
Author Avatar
Good day! I would love to customize "Add-to-Cart" on one template of exclusive unique products making it "Buy Similar" instead of Add to Cart. I k...
Author Avatar
Solved
Thank you in advance for all help and suggestions. I am trying to optimize my website for SEO and need help finding the source of the empty h3 tag th...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I would like to have a clickable button with "SHOP NOW" on top of my Video section on the Homepage. Preferably bottom center. The ...
Author Avatar
Hello I would like to make my swatches exactly like this no zoom / no enlargement when hover or clicked just some white space and black outline ...
Author Avatar
I have 5 images in a multicolumn section on my home page that are blurry when I upload them. They are JPG and within the px and file size specs. I nee...
Author Avatar
Solved
I was wondering how I could change my product price design from, this to this but the crossed one red and the red price to just black...
Author Avatar
On my website. I have the collections page connected to the website through the navigation on the Shop button. When you go on my website, the shop bu...
Author Avatar
I added the following code to make add to cart appear on the image when hovering over it but now the product images aren't clickable. I am using the r...