Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

发现和网络opportuni洞察力的会谈ties, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

主the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

《阿凡达》作者
Hi, Is there a way to manually mark fraudulent customers in your store? They aren't marked with the Shopify automatic Fraud filter and would like ...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello, I am currently running business in Korea but our company has a legal entity(Corp) in Singapore. We would like to enable Shopify Payment...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi Is it possible that the customer names appearing in the overview of the customer orders are not related to the email address but to the shipping a...
《阿凡达》作者
please if anyone can help me iv heard if i dont fill in the utr number shopify will hold any payments when my website starts making money and now i ca...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi Is there any way to change the billing date for my apps I use an app called Vitals and would like to bring the billing date in sync along w...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi I wanted to know how to lower the top and the bottom padding of product card in featured collection. Below is schematic photo of what i would li...
《阿凡达》作者
I am not able to remove the currency selectir from the hamburger menu on dawn theme for mobile version. It is part of the header menu too. P.s. : I h...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello everyone. I have a question about setting up a T-shirt print shop. Perhaps someone knows how to add a custom t-shirt image block so that the cli...
《阿凡达》作者
I'm having an issue with my collections. The option for setting them from "AUTOMATIC" and "MANUAL" is not appearing when I open my collections. Theref...
《阿凡达》作者
...urrent methods to achieve this are: Create a public app (which can be accessed by anyone) — but I only wish to sell products from my own shop....
《阿凡达》作者
Hello, I am attempting to add variants picket to a few products. I would like to have control over the colors and text color when selected and uns...
《阿凡达》作者
I would like to change the background color of my product page because I no longer see the sold out or add to cart button, I have tried everything but...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi, I am trying to change the background colour of one product lister page in the stiletto theme. Any advice is appreciated thank you
《阿凡达》作者
We have a Shopify Store and use AccountEdge to process our orders. Yesterday the "Process Web Orders" was not connecting to our Shopify Orders and whe...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi There - does anyone have a good way to get passed the 100 variants limitations on a single product page? Ideally, I want to keep all colors of ...
《阿凡达》作者
Solved
Hello, I have just decided to include a dropdown menu on my main menu. The item is Skin Conditions and should show a dropdown with a list of items. Th...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi! Does anyone know why Google assigns their product categories based on Product Type when there's a metafield called mm-google-shopping.google_p...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello, I have 3 orders that have been placed using Manual Payment as the Payment Gateway. The first order was on August 5th 2023 and the other two ord...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi Can anyone kindly help me to put the attached background onto my ´Craft´theme. Kind regards Molly
《阿凡达》作者
I am a young beginner, and I built a shop for marketing home products. I would appreciate it if you would give feedback. Tell me about every little th...