Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

有信心选择、安装和使用应用程序s to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I'm planning to replace the "more payment options" with a popup for the sizing table. How can I do that, what type of code do I have to edit for that?...
Author Avatar
...ss directory and even putting it in public. Does anyone know how to import css in the remix template?
Author Avatar
Hi All, Recently when creating draft orders I have been having an issue. I try to add a product and it appears not he draft for a split second and...
Author Avatar
I am providing 100% cashback to customers if they make the right prediction How can i show the total amount [$] that a customer has placed in lifetim...
Author Avatar
Hey, so basically I'm trying to set the width to 100% per carousel item, so It shows 2 products per slide instead of the half of the third product on ...
Author Avatar
Hi team I am an online florist and using the Sense free theme and had downloaded Bloom as my datepicker app and Coly to add a message at checkout ...
Author Avatar
So I opened 2 Spotify accounts and I was unaware of this, I closed the main one which I had previously used and made sales on. I did not know that I ...
Author Avatar
Greetings, i want to change the color of a specific nav link in my menu bar, but i cannot find a way to locate this file in the source files of the st...
Author Avatar
In the fast-paced world of real estate, making a lasting impression is essential. Whether you're a seasoned realtor or a homeowner looking to sell you...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify, We have a Sales channel app it will create a checkout via Checkout API. When we create checkout, we will paste the applied_discount p...
Author Avatar
Hi, Can you please get some help to reduce the margin between the image and the text as shown in the screenshot below ? Thank you
Author Avatar
Dear Shopify Team, We want to make sure regarding get order query , last week we encountered some error because when we hit get order query, prod...
Author Avatar
Hi there , Is there any way to change the currency icon in the filter field in the products section , click any of the option in mega-menu , you...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using the Sense theme. Any changes I am testing on a dummy website so cannot provide the link. I have attached a screenshot to show exa...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am not a programmer but I have tried to edit the order confirmation template so that instructions are shown in the event that the customer pu...
Author Avatar
Hi community, I am looking for a way to make real time multiplications in the product description. The multiplications should be based on either ...
Author Avatar
Please add an unfulfill button that forces the ufulfilment of a product even if I've used Shopify Shipping to fulfill it. Right now it's impossibl...
Author Avatar
Hey there! I want to find a pop-up app which can do the following: 1. Display pop up after X amount of seconds. 2. Pop up needs to be able...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to make a transparent header like the one on this website: https://www.morjas.com/ I'm not sure what can I do to achieve this e...
Author Avatar
Hello there, We are not sure how/why this is happening but for certain stores when we try to create/update discounts keeping `orderDiscounts`, `pro...