Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash

Checkout Improvement: Partially deliverable carts can now complete checkout

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash How partially deliverable carts are handled at checkout has been improved.A partially deliverable cart is one where not all items in an order can be shipped to a customer due to the presence ...

Learn more
hand-over-a-cellphone-showing-shopify-app Cropped.jpg

Changes to support requests for app charge refunds

2023年5月3日,商户需要contact partners directly if they want to request a refund for an app. Shopify Support will no longer reach out to partners on behalf of the merchant to facilitate their reque...

Learn more
pexels-pixabay-270348 (1) Cropped.jpg

Mock Shop API; A free storefront prototyping tool

We are introducing Mock.Shop, a free prototyping tool to build a proof-of-concept storefront without having to set up a shop or run any server-side code. Use Mock Shop API to query live commerce data such as sample products, ...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more
功能.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
How can someone debug back-end express code generated by shopify app dev. Breakpoints are not being registered at all. Front-end react Vite debugging ...
Author Avatar
I have an application which is listed on Shopify app store. I have added script tag on on store which any store will install it. This script tag also ...
Author Avatar
Hello - we have banners on some of our collection pages (2000x600 pxl) https://kaanjj.com/collections/spring-fling However, on the homepage the i...
Author Avatar
Hello. Why haven't I been given shopify for 3 months for 1 dollar?
Author Avatar
Hi everybody, I have this weird looking login button, that is actually a weird drop down menu. I got this configuration with the Pianta theme and ...
Author Avatar
My store is charging sales tax randomly on items that in my store are non-taxable in Vermont. Have you seen this?
Author Avatar
the slideshow appears more or less how i want it on desktop, but on mobile its small and has a huge gap afterwards when viewing on mobile device. I wa...
Author Avatar
Hello, i am trying to link my shop to klarna and it ask for my company registration number . Please where can i locate the number . Thanks in advance
Author Avatar
Hi, We're using Dawn and have a delivery date selection app in the cart page. Having the cart page option selected means that every time you ...
Author Avatar
Hey Shopify community, I would like to know what can I do if I want to sell products in the US or UK but from my own country which is obviously no...
Author Avatar
Hello, i would like to hide variants pills that doesn’t refer to any product : it is currently crossed out but I want it to not appears at all since t...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am looking for recommendations for the best app to use for low stock alerts. I am looking to add a low stock alert to my website when my in...
Author Avatar
hello i have been struggling since mpre than one week my website is not working Shopify has not been able to help they told me it’s a domain issue and...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify We are interested in getting the link between Shipmondo and Shopify activated. This requires that we shift from monthly to yearly subscrib...
Author Avatar
Hi, We are trying to set up a new Shopify-store. We use the Business Central connector and the synch works fine. We are based in Sweden so all ou...
Author Avatar
I'm currently working on a project where I need to implement a checkout UI extension that allows customers to choose a pickup point from a map. Unfort...
Author Avatar
How is this "Returning Customer Rate" calculated on the shopify analytics frontend. Can someone provide the formula for the same ?
Author Avatar
Hey, hope you are doing well. I developed Custom PHP App on shopify. One problem is when i try to install app from Shopify Partner account, app not l...
Author Avatar
I want to the paypal button where it shows pay with credit/debit card but i havent found the answer i have been searching for a solution for too long ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to have the text shown first before the image in mobile view. Here's the link: https://everlyadorned.com/products/evermorewards