Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!学习更多的知识。
Discussions

一个sk questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

一个nnouncements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

一个longside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

一个uthor Avatar
Hi, This morning, when logging to the store with admin credentials, the system brings this error: The admin is not loading correctly for some stores....
一个uthor Avatar
Im using BE YOURS theme & want to hide my collection image on desktop, but keep it on mobile Can anyone help how to achieve this?
一个uthor Avatar
There’s a problem loading this page There’s a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading. Try reloading this page or go...
一个uthor Avatar
Hello, I would like to disable pickup delivery method on the information checkout interface only if the cart contains a specific product. I did...
一个uthor Avatar
My Shopify is not working at all. I tried to clear the cache, tested with several browsers, and restarting my computers and other devices but using fo...
一个uthor Avatar
Hi There, I cannot access the shopify admin page as i keep getting this error: There’s a problem loading this page There’s a technical prob...
一个uthor Avatar
Hello. We're using Venture theme. We would like to remove from the checkout - if a customer chooses local pickup - the "Usually ready in 2-4 days" ...
一个uthor Avatar
I indicated that I want to receive payments daily to my bank account (I use Shopify payments and the bank account is linked), but for the second day I...
一个uthor Avatar
Hi there, i'm trying to log-in into the shopify backend but it returns a HTTP 500 Error page. Also I cannot even contact Shopify support....
一个uthor Avatar
Hello everyone! I want to convert my shopify product page quantity counter from this to the pink background one. Please can anybody help me out. And p...
一个uthor Avatar
Hallo, ich würde gerne wie unten auf dem Bild zu sehen, Zwischensumme, Versand und Gesamtsumme in meinem Warenkorb-Einschub anzeigen lassen. Kennt sic...
一个uthor Avatar
Hallo zusammen, ich habe das Problem. Das meine Klarna Ad-Blöcke nicht angezeigt werden. Klarna On Site Messaging App ist installiert. Ich habe O...
一个uthor Avatar
I need some advice and help my store isnt getting much traffic nor any sales if you could help with whats going wrong with it. www.akso.co.uk
一个uthor Avatar
一个nyone knows why there is a blank space in my product page at the right side, like this: (MOBILE MODE) I would like to remove it, making the imag...
一个uthor Avatar
Things I wish I had known when I was doing the switch from QB POS to Shopify POS. I am coming at this from a standpoint of wasted time. It is not tha...
一个uthor Avatar
Why my script uploaded using script tag api is loading too slow on my store. Is there any way to fix it
一个uthor Avatar
Hello, When working with Liquid code, especially in cases where it's not correctly indented or formatted, it's challenging to identify paired tags...
一个uthor Avatar
Hello ! I'am building a flask app that require shopify API call. yesterday my create_shopify_checkout function was able to return a checkout cart. ...
一个uthor Avatar
Solved
  Hi! Im looking for a way to make the product titles capital letters in the “featured collection” section on the homepage? here is a previ...
一个uthor Avatar
Solved
Hello there , Is there any way to make that when clicked on menu option inside the hamburger icon instead redirecting to the page of the menu instea...