Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

发现insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
 Hey guys, hope you are doing great. Was wondering if there is any way to reduce the padding between product title and description? You now thes...
Author Avatar
Will the quantities by location be imported in our Quckbooks data or do we have to go in and assign to each location again?
Author Avatar
I have a "Dawn" theme, i want to make The Entire Collection Image Clickable. I'm asking for the steps to do it please. Thank you.
Author Avatar
Our embedded Shopify app currently relies on the FulfillmentOrderLineItem.line_item property. However, there is a message on the Shopify Partners API ...
Author Avatar
I'm currently trying to contact customer support to ask some for some help but I'm getting nowhere in the support page. No matter what option I select...
Author Avatar
My customers keep getting a message saying their email may contain a virus. We are using a shopify email and forwarding to zendesk. How can we fix thi...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, at the moment you cant see the menu text in the header because it's black on a dark background. I need the text color to be white pleas...
Author Avatar
Choose the Correct Board: This board is focused on general GraphQL Basics and Troubleshooting. For questions specific to certain API objects (eg...
Author Avatar
I have added code for my header menu to have a submenu when you hover over it with the cursor. Also the header from the submenu text is clickable. Onl...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I need to change "rich text" color which is red I need to make it yellow, red is default and I didn't find any option to change it, I'...
Author Avatar
When updating a product with variants, the API ignores the order in which I them in the array. It also doesn't seem to matter the order of my options....
Author Avatar
Hi I had my product variant pictures as my options on the product page instead of the option name (e.g. with a dress with options as red, blue, pink t...
Author Avatar
I'm currently using Appstle Memberships for a monthly membership service I offer. I also offer a free trial for onboarding purposes for the first week...
Author Avatar
We're a subscription service and webstore. We want to issue store credit to our monthly subscribers before their subscription renewal date. That store...
Author Avatar
since you chose the label size for the Zebra ZSN printer only printing is required, but I would like the option to choose the size of the font and the...
Author Avatar
I started a shopify free trial a while back. I didn't do anything with the app. I went on paypal and it charged me $115 and $41 which is most likely t...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am trying to add a Buy with Prime (BWP) button to a featured collection on my homepage at www.qrsmartlabels.com. Basically I want to have a b...
Author Avatar
Looking for a solution to add a customer photo gallery to our store with the following features: Ability to filter the gallery on the frontend wit...
Author Avatar
I'm facing a problem with my Shopify website's mobile version. Despite trying various solutions, I can't prevent users from scrolling beyond the page ...
Author Avatar
Website: Circlebackvintage.com Pass: temppassword I have added custom CSS at the bottom of base.css. Specifically for color on Add to Cart and Bu...