Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
年代hopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
In the nearly 2 years of using Shopify, I have yet to have a customer be able to use the password reset link successfully. The email never comes, and...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have intentions to sell Korean skincare products specifically targeted for the French market. Currently, I'm in search of trustworthy wholes...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify experts, I would like help with my Dawn Shopify theme. Under my product photos when a customer hovers over each of my items i would lik...
Author Avatar
I found the info below on an older post. I added the the metafield, but I don't know where to add the custom liquid code. Where do I put the code? I'm...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to change the color of my logo only on those page : https://norm.supply/collections/all and https://norm.supply/products/1l13...
Author Avatar
Hi there! I have been trying to create a fulfillment via API for several days but it returns error. {"errors":{"fulfillment":"Required parameter mis...
Author Avatar
 bsg. Isvxu jdhus. Usbdus. Ydbdy hdudb hdbuf
Author Avatar
Hi, How to custom the header of dawn theme 10 to be like this site (https://www.popbabies.com/) please ? Thanks for your help
Author Avatar
Hello, i keep getting ads on my shopify store and i have no idea where they have came from! I believe it is 'ads by google' but i cannot find anywhere...
Author Avatar
Dear Sirs, I have a Shopify Partner account where I manage my client's shop: sikasok-online-store.myshopify.com We are in the process to upgrade...
Author Avatar
Hello, We just launched on the 1st of July and have opened with our initial poster prints, focused on Zombies. Zombie Poster Print Shop The s...
Author Avatar
Hi, i have a staff account on a store Royalcart.co.uk I'm dealing with customers as a customer service so many customers complain that your website...
Author Avatar
I have followed each step of the tutorial at https://shopify.dev/docs/apps/deployment/web but my app in the POS and in the Shopify Admin is showing th...
Author Avatar
This is very easy can you go play store and install Shopify app and billed account
Author Avatar
How To Force User Login/Signup Before Adding A Product To Cart On My Store?
Author Avatar
Hi please someone is using my credit card to male shopify purchases..please help
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently in the market for a new laptop, and I could use some guidance. I'm specifically looking ...
Author Avatar
你好,我想知道如果有一种方法to add a button for the client to upload a screen shot of the transfer? Thank you in advance.
Author Avatar
Alloha, From several conversations here I've understood that the fact that filters content not being translated is "a known limitation that is bei...