Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

有信心选择、安装和使用应用程序s to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
   Policy links not showing in password page footer. Its only showing on the actual site when it’s livr
Author Avatar
This is the code I need to impliment \ class="card__inner color-background-0 ratio" \. I do not want the gif in the background of the product. ...
Author Avatar
Elevating sales through beard oil packaging demands strategic design. Craft a Beard Oil Box that narrates the product's benefits at a glance. Highligh...
Author Avatar
We're working towards getting our app approved, however one snag we ran into is during the testing storefront performance piece. The details Shopify s...
Author Avatar
Hi, we have several POS locations and would like the name, address, and phone number of the location where the sale was made to display on the 'POS an...
Author Avatar
Can I get storefront theme settings in theme app extension and restyle the extension based on theme settings? As you know, Themes differs from each o...
Author Avatar
I just received this email from legal@shopify.com. I've spoken with customer service, and they mentioned that it's merely an automated email. Shop...
Author Avatar
HI I need to value the COGS (cost of goods sold) field from the management system using the API. But reading the documentation I don't see the existe...
Author Avatar
Hi, I need to edit 140 shoes in my Shopify store, i need to put sizes but I’m not capable to do. When I opened the csv file in Execel i didn’t underst...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to know is anyone using Flutter Wave, and would you recommend it?
Author Avatar
Could someone give me feedback on my shop? I would really appreciate it! The URL is wildprintz.com. BTW I'm gonna add more products and I will probabl...
Author Avatar
How do i add 10px of space between the tops/bottoms of each thumbnail?
Author Avatar
I'm seeing lots of threads here with unanswered questions. Makes me worry that shopify might not be the way to go with ecommerce. Is it just me or...
Author Avatar
As per my knowledge, the API version 2021-04 is already deprecated. Can you please confirm when will it be completely stopped / off? Is there any expe...
Author Avatar
Hi! We're expanding our Product Integration to handle Medias attached to variants. The following scenario fails with this user error: ""Non-ready ...
Author Avatar
I have been using my suppliers CSV files to upload my products, they recently provided me with another option (Pricelist Datafeed API) which would aut...
Author Avatar
Hi, I added the following code to the header.liquid for hover effect but that in turn has made the links unclickable.