Shopify Community webinar alert! Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics Shopify coming Tuesday, October 23 | 11am EDT |Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, For anyone who could answer this, I would be grateful. I have seen two elements on a particular website that I was trying to find out if t...
Author Avatar
Hello! Trying to get rid of the combined shipping rate in the checkout. Read an old post here back in 2020, who seemed to face the same problem I do...
Author Avatar
I would like to make the navigation drop down automatically when hovered over (opposed to clicking) I am using the sense theme. I did try some cod...
Author Avatar
I'm building a site using the Envy Theme and have run into a few small design caveats that I would like to have control over: Changing the content w...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm developing a new custom App (Remix, GraphQL) for my shop. I'm using the Admin API to get the Collections and Publications via GraphQ...
Author Avatar
  Hello! I work with a feed in my store, but I have a little problem and I cant figure it out. In the titles of my products there is already a color ...
Author Avatar
Hi Does anyone know how to format the placeholder of a dropdown box on the checkout page for an alternate payment gateway return an error when it is ...
Author Avatar
I'm using the Live Preview App by Webyze, and they were really helpful for some other issues I had, but I'm on my own for figuring out a snippet of cu...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I need help in fixing an issue. When clicking onto my "add to cart" button i am re-directed to the checkout page immidiatly. but i wo...
Author Avatar
If someone could assist here. We have stock of some items in EU and US. Others just in EU. Others just in US. We have set up a shipping zone for ...
Author Avatar
Whenever I hit " Buy It Now", an error message pops up. Ive tried enabling the checkout but I cant find it.
Author Avatar
Using Shopify Email and Shopify Translate & Adapt, how can we create email campaigns for our 6 different languages while inserting products? When ...
Author Avatar
Hey, I have a lot of products on my shop which has a "price" lower than "compare to price", which shows like this in the store: I'm trying to ...
Author Avatar
We added 2 items yesterday to our website at www.bluecollarmercantile.com item 1 10047370 and item 2 10047214. They show up in the backend and prev...
Author Avatar
I can't connect my bank account manually in Shopify payments. When I correctly put my Routing number and Account number to add my bank it says that er...
Author Avatar
Hey there, I'm encountering an issue with the header on my website. The problem is that when users zoom out on the page (or have bigger screen) th...
Author Avatar
Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've seen this answered before for other themes but the code doesn't work in my case. I'm running the Publisher theme and would like all my p...
Author Avatar
Currently using a Shopify remix application, both locally and on fly.io. Is it required? It appears not when using locally. However currently hitting...
Author Avatar
Attention Shopify Merchants! Are you ready for the upcoming Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM) sales season? Join our webinar Getting ready for BFCM...