Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello there! I'm currently trying to problem solve a footer issue where my links look fine on a desktop, they also look fine when I scale down the...
Author Avatar
When creating a MetaObject field, Blog Posts are not one of the types you can reference. Am I missing something or is this intentionally not included?...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to get the images in the multi columns section to fit full width and be 100% responsive. I've looked at other posts but I can't seem to get...
Author Avatar
I hired a speed optimization freelancer who is requesting the app Motifmate to be downloaded and used. The Shopify App Store no longer supports this b...
Author Avatar
嗨!I will attach a photo, but basically my issue is that I want to enable sorting for my customers, but when I check that box it adds a white lin...
Author Avatar
嗨!我想change the size of how the slideshow looks on my mobile site. I like the way that the size is for my desktop site, however, it appears...
Author Avatar
I was wondering if anyone could help me with some coding on my website. It is currently in the works and I am trying to get it fully set up before my ...
Author Avatar
Hi, we have been using a Rest API call to flag staff Shopify orders as fulfilled. It appears that the method we were using has been depreciated and j...
Author Avatar
https://techfirmstore.com/ Hi I need some help with some alignment on an app which allows me to cross sale. The price under Frequently bou...
Author Avatar
Context: We have set up privacy policy and terms of service as individual pages (/pages) instead of setting them up at the policies settings where t...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to know how to add a border color to my website using css? url: https://lapin-calin.fr/ thanks in advance
Author Avatar
Anyone use Okas Concepts? Really disappointed in them. Did a 40 min zoom with Graham and he said he'd get to work. 2 weeks later, not returning any em...
Author Avatar
Can someone please offer support as to how I can change the color of the blog "Post Comment" button in the Studio Theme? Unlike other buttons, it does...
Author Avatar
I currently have a custom sessionStorage handler which is storing sessions from a single app (node/express created from shopify cli) via database (Sup...
Author Avatar
Can someone please provide support on how to resize the photos in my blog posts (Studio Theme)? When viewed from a computer desktop, the photo at the ...
Author Avatar
I want to make the header in the desktop version transparent, I am using pagetifly as the page builder. This is my store www.missartz.com password: th...
Author Avatar
Hi hope you're doing well, I have a problem with an installed app Amai Sales Countdown Timer Bar I uninstalled but it's still showing up on my prod...
Author Avatar
大家好!我开OB欧宝娱乐APP始编辑的自动电子邮件nt by shopify but every time I save I get two contradicting messages. The first one says that all ch...
Author Avatar
I have a client that wants a product collection slider like this website here (variants and all): https://bloomnu.com/ From what I've uncovere...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I have had a 15% off discount code working for friends & family since we launched our shop however since yesterday it doesn't seem to be...