Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I'm using the Debut theme, and I'm having some issues with the appearance of the product images on my collection pages. When h...
Author Avatar
I am having trouble linking my pages to the right menu items, I have selected my product page and linked my product page to the product page button bu...
Author Avatar
How on earth do I stop these unsolicited emails I keep getting through my contact form? Every communication I've received has been someone trying to s...
Author Avatar
Hi! I want to know if there's an App or how to code a solution for the following: I have a product which is a box of snacks. I want to be able to...
Author Avatar
Kami adalah situs perjudian daring yang menawarkan beragam permainan menarik yang dapat dinikmati oleh para pemain. Situs ini telah menjadi favorit di...
Author Avatar
My navigation menu is currently black and it is hard to see because I have an autovideo playing behind it. The video is quite dark and so the black te...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to set up a Flow to do the following but I can't seem to get there: Trigger from inventory quantity change Check if: Variant inventory ...
Author Avatar
I need to add different images for mobile and desktop on the slide show section. Please help me. I´m using dawn theme 9.0 version.
Author Avatar
I want to have transparent product card backgrounds instead of the background of my website. How to do that? I did this to get the background. ....
Author Avatar
Hi All, I initially created a normal shopify.com account, and was able to get up and running editing via the CLI. However after the trial ended, i r...
Author Avatar
I have my entire homepage being blue, except for one portion where it is white at the very bottom and I want to know how or what code I need to implem...
Author Avatar
Currently my Zendrop Dropshipping-POD App says unsupported. I don't want another dropshipping app because my store is already open for business and i...
Author Avatar
when clients shop it says unable to ship to adress what do I need to change
Author Avatar
Hi, My business is based in California. I applied seller's permit in order to collect taxes. I am very confused about what is the sales tax id. Is...
Author Avatar
Jika Anda sedang mencari situs online yang paling lengkap pada tahun 2023, Kakakjudi adalah pilihan yang sangat tepat untuk dipertimbangkan. Dengan be...
Author Avatar
My theme suddenly turns to the color of the background and everything is vanished, please help!
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm looking to tag any orders that contain "Custom Items" that were typed in manually, usually during a POS sale or sale from a Draft Or...
Author Avatar
The cart icon eventually overlaps the menu based on the resolution scaling until it hits the mobile switch. I'm not sure why. https://betterblends...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am struggling with rescaling the images in the featured collection. I have added a cover image for the collection but when I select that ...
Author Avatar
My navigation bar is kind of hidden when certain clips are playing from my autovideo, I want to make it more clear without having to make the video an...