Promotion image
Discussions

问问题并加入对话popula左右r topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, I added this code to Assets/component-card.css. .card-wrapper:hover .media.media--hover-effect>img:first-child:not(:only-child) { ...
Author Avatar
I'm currently facing a challenging issue with my Shopify website, and I could really use some guidance. I just realized that my site looks different o...
Author Avatar
Hello. On the shipping label, Is there any way to have a return address (for example in Rochester, NY) but it will be shipped from a zip code in Nort...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone! I have a problem with the search icon in the header, only on mobile. It works fine except when I'm on a product page. When I clic...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm running into an issue when trying to set up shipping rates for my store and I'm hoping someone can help me find a solution. I'm goi...
Author Avatar
Hi. I need to make this hover effect, when hover on product to play video. My products are all videos. I want this preview. Can you tell me how it is ...
Author Avatar
Hello, get e-mail from Google Search. Some fixes failed for Page indexing issues on site You requested that Google validate your fix of Page index...
Author Avatar
I’ll try to keep this short and simple if possible Company currently has a WordPress site using woo commerce with goals to migrate to shopify. ...
Author Avatar
Hi, We have recently moved to the new fulfilment API however are having issues where our digital product (which we sell with physical goods) are n...
Author Avatar
We are trying to develop a "product configurator" using hydrogen to pull meta data from products such as "length" and width" then display those on a 2...
Author Avatar
Hi! We're executing with no errors the "checkoutCompleteFree" mutation with Storefront API and nothing seems to happen. The checkout isn't completed ...
Author Avatar
WOOO, YAAA a new update. And they still haven't fixed: -Customizable local pickup prints for the POS -Hiding the search bar behind a button addi...
Author Avatar
我需要帮助以Dreamweaver连接my Shopify website can anyone assist me with doing so properly?I cant find the ftp address or root director...
Author Avatar
After updating my Dawn theme from version 9 to version 10 - I now have 2 buttons on my shopify product pages. A SALE button and SOLD OUT button. ...
Author Avatar
After updating my Dawn theme from version 9 to version 10 - I now have 2 prices on my shopify product pages. One price over the other. See screens...
Author Avatar
When a new user creates an account, they are receiving the Customer Account Welcome email immediately. They are not receiving any Customer Account Inv...
Author Avatar
When sending internationally via Canada post, there is a section on the shipping label to date and sign the customs declaration. I do a lot of int...
Author Avatar
We are currently facing an issue where customers are trying the transaction multiple times. In this scenario certain transactions get cancelled while ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to get the base currency of a store through the rest api. I've read this docs to get the list of currencies enabled by a store, but how ...
Author Avatar
Hey, When user enters his email on the footer Newsletter email input, he doesn't receive any success/error message. How to fix that?