Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi guys, I am using the API to fetch fulfillment orders from the store. I want to check if the fulfillment order is of type "THIRD_PARTY" or "MANU...
Author Avatar
Hello ! How can I move the social media icon like in the picture and center the currency selector? please ?     Store url :https://prettyple...
Author Avatar
I'm using the Impulse theme and I want to hide product prices when the item is out of stock. Any code suggestions/solutions? Thanks!
Author Avatar
After creating all of the pages I decided that I want to add a banner to each product page. The image in that banner must correspond to the product. ...
Author Avatar
Does the Shop app support line item properties (options)? For example, variants or apps like Infinite Options. Currently the only way to access/view o...
Author Avatar
Where can I see other Shopify stores by Category? Please share a link so I can browse other stores to get a feel of how others have designed their Sh...
Author Avatar
Using the Admin REST API, the docs say I can put tags on orders. I dont see how to query a list of orders that do or more importantly do NOT contain ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Why is my logo smooshed? It’s fine everywhere else. URL chsldbeauty.co
Author Avatar
"Suppose we are integrating with Shopify and have connected to a specific location, let's call it Warehouse A. In a scenario where an order is created...
Author Avatar
Is there anything in the works to offer the ability to print retail barcode labels for products ordered, right from the purchase order? It would be a...
Author Avatar
we have a custom app on a store and are migrating to the newest method of updating shipments (fulfillment.json) We have checked our app's permissi...
Author Avatar
Is there anything in the works to develop a Quotes/Estimates feature? It would be great to be able to put a quote together, than can then be turned i...
Author Avatar
Is there a recommended way to do clothing drops where the home landing page shows a countdown and other info (no other pages) then when the countdown ...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone! I'm trying to change the color of the "Banana Paper Thinking of You Cards" title from Green to Black. I've been trying to figure out how...
Author Avatar
Hello community, I just just added a trust badge widget to my dawn themed Shopify page through the theme.liquid by adding a script , however I realize...
Author Avatar
We recently migrated the search backend for a customer from native Shopify search to our in-house search. This customer does not use Hydrogen, so we h...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I have an issue in my product page. Once I choose any color option variant, it displays on the large image correct, but when I clicki...
Author Avatar
嗨,我想改变的分页my collection list on the spotlight theme to infinite scroll. i've tried to do it with some in...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'm looking at my site's code, and the first thing that gets loaded is something called 'vpro', as you can see here: view-source:https://8b...