Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——捞到g started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I want to solve the hover issue in the Add to Cart button. Whenever I'm hovering on the Add to Cart button another border appears. I've been trying to...
Author Avatar
When creating a product, how to obtain the realistic URL of the product details (body_html) image without binding it to the product after uploading th...
Author Avatar
im new to shopify dropshipping just created my store and im in the final steps of finishing it off but im having trouble finding the tracking numbers ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have a metafield with a "/" character in key name. Everything is ok accessing it via REST but how to access it via liquid? {"key":"...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm Integrating with Review shopify with Review.io. Not showing my review Please let me know How Can i fix it. Image Attached In below. T...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopifyers! I would like to know how a merchant can create an honorary free order for a specific client. Shall they create a draft order a...
Author Avatar
Hi, It looks like mentioned events do not include order ID in the payload. There is only ID of the return object and its status. So, without keeping a...
Author Avatar
I have recently noticed that Purchase Order ability have been introduced to shopify, however I was unable to find any information on the API usage doc...
Author Avatar
I am not able to click in some parts of the product slider. You can refer to the below screenshots you will come to know: I am not able to click ...
Author Avatar
I imported reviews from vitals and used ECOM KINGS free theme. Just one problem, the review is on an image with text. Every product page has a differe...
Author Avatar
How can we add text below the apply now button on our collabs page? For example: "By clicking Apply now, I confirm that I’m 18 or older and have read ...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I would like to ask if anyone could help me with the huge gap between this can be reduce? also, is there any chance I could have blog to...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I have two questions, both relating to the screenshot below; 1. Is it possible to have the white "BUY NOW" button a smaller size? I have drawn...
Author Avatar
Solved
I want to align the breadcrumbs
Author Avatar
我想隐藏脱销产品的主页。But don't de-index them from the search engine.
Author Avatar
I want to remove the hover effect in the sold-out button. In the below screenshot I have hovered on the Sold Out button in the existing border is ...
Author Avatar
I want to change the position of "View All" button in Dawn Theme. This is my website link: www.swayur.com Below is the screenshot of the website w...
Author Avatar
How to setup multiple payment gateway provider based on user's country? Example: User 1 from USA should pay using Stripe, User 2 from India should p...
Author Avatar
Shopify has made it extremely difficult to interact with a LIVE person!! Their support email disabled and every embedded link loops you to a help cent...