Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am trying to add two separate hyperlinks to the video section overlays as seen in the screenshot below Page Url - https://katharos.co.in/ Left...
Author Avatar
你好,我的网站是https://ecoduz.com.au/collections/all I would like my product grid to be at least 3 items per row on a normal desktop and to be r...
Author Avatar
Good morning. Looking for some guidance. Recently launched my website however, I am having issues connecting my shopify balance to CJ's dropshipping i...
Author Avatar
Hi Team. I am creating a new dropship website on shopify, i have tried to use all available payment providers all of them rejected my request, becu...
Author Avatar
Hi, We’re facing a significant issue with regards to Google Analytics tracking on our site. Our store offers tiered discounts for a large numb...
Author Avatar
Hi there - I have a Shopify site that I first set up to offer digital products. I know want to sell physical versions of those same products. I see I ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm having issue logging into Shopify. I noticed this happened after my theme was just updated to include a blog. Below is the message I keep get...
Author Avatar
I use virtual cards from my Wise Business account, and my account is always closed after inserting the card into Pinterest ads. What is the problem?...
Author Avatar
Hi Can I have some help in regards to some colours on my product page. 1) Can you please make my add to cart call to action colourful, please ...
Author Avatar
In my extension Files include assets , blocks,locales,snippets and shopify.theme.extension.toml so how to react in this and want to render my react co...
Author Avatar
Hi guys. When I try to add a product I get the message: Error
Your plan for importing products i...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone! You can check out our site, and product page here: https://bornholmskebivoksklude.dk/products/gudhjem We use variants as bundle...
Author Avatar
I am trying to use a Shopify App, YMQ and need help from the app. They are asking for access to my site and want the link to my store. Is it safe and...
Author Avatar
Please help! My hamburger bar will no longer function in mobile. It doesnt drop down at all. I havent seen any other posts with this issue where its...
Author Avatar
We are getting a large increase in sporadic customer feedback that they cannot checkout due the this error message: This page is temporarily unavaila...
Author Avatar
The product page photo slider doesnt slide well. When i load the page then sometimes the slider stays between two pictures, or when im on the first pi...
Author Avatar
I have accidentally deleted some codes from my Sense theme and now my website is down, can anyone please assist?
Author Avatar
I originally chose a broad subject for my domain on Shopify. If I purchase domains that are more commonly worded and searched for my products, would ...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I am currently connecting Shopify to my Youtube store to sell products. If the product has many variations and options, I am having t...
Author Avatar
我们增加了零星客户feedback this week that they are unable to checkout and the attached error message appears. We have checked...