Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I'm currently in the process of shop redesign and moving the contents of our Wordpress site https://bikeflip.nl/ to our Shopify store https://shop.bik...
Author Avatar
got problems with my web vitals since using a new theme. How can I fix this?         website: www.trackstothemax.com
Author Avatar
Hi, yesterday we launched our new website. We are using Enterprise from shopify themes. We are working with affiliates to offer discount codes but we ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to make all the prices on my site pink using this code: #ffc8d9. How can I do that? Theme: Impact Website: https://tata-pa...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I have tried several times to correctly set up VAT tax calculation for Poland. I only sell products in Poland, so I don't need any ot...
Author Avatar
Hello I want to add a cool effect like the one you will find on this page: https://partners.no/kontor/holmskau-partners When you move the ...
Author Avatar
i want code for this section. Please help me how i can add this section by coding in my shopify dawn theme which recently upgraded into .json
Author Avatar
I am developing a Shopify app to integrate a third-party app to store shop orders, products and customers. To authenticate access to this third-pa...
Author Avatar
嗨!我需要改变元素的顺序footer menu. First, I would like to add a logo, then have the social media icons, and finally ma...
Author Avatar
Hi, Basically for no reason my website (flairow.com) shows full URL in google search results and in browser tab right after store name - Flairow. In ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I would like to center the title and collections. How can I achieve this? Here is my theme: Impact Here is my site: https://tata-paul...
Author Avatar
Hi, I need to provide different passwords for each customer of my online shop. Also, I would like each customer to have a custom shop view. For examp...
Author Avatar
hey guys im using printful for a print on demand business but when i add 2 shirts to the cart the shipping doesnt increase just stays the same like i...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify Support, Seek assistance, I wanted to create a Discount code "SD 50", where customer customer would need purchase two items, and the i...
Author Avatar
Hello. Im looking for this really important app as on screenshot. It changes appearance of product variatns buttons, there is added animation of movin...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, Could anyone point me in a good direction for getting my website optimized on desktop and mobile. I've added a lot of custom code on the...
Author Avatar
Привет! Меня зовут Руслан, я открыл магазин в Shopify. Магазин находится в Украине. Где я могу подать заявку? подтверждаю, что я из Украины. Чтобы Sho...
Author Avatar
Solved
Greetings, i want to remove the euro symbol that is in front of the price and i want to add to after the price....does anyone knows how to do this...
Author Avatar
Hello there, I'm looking for an app that will automatically discount our items. And that depends on how long an article has been online. As an exa...
Author Avatar
I want to re-position my logo from the existing place to the right in the footer, above the payment icons. How can I do this?