Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1 -size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey everyone! build this following website https://www.hueman.pk/ and I'd love to hear your suggestions and feedback. What do you think about the des...
Author Avatar
你好,我需要帮助以名单t title and price of the product above the product image slider in product page only on mobile in shopify dawn...
Author Avatar
The new dashboard doesn't show correct return data, there are discrepancies when matching with old dashboard data. Is there anyway we can shift to old...
Author Avatar
@Shopify Is there any change applied to the order fulfillment API call or 2020-04 endpoint is completely deprecated? we are trying to trigger fulfi...
Author Avatar
Hi, I need to put my application to review, but according to guidelines, I need to verify Webhook, so I implemented HMAC verification on mandatory We...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, I have a store and im dropshipping with dsers. I have all my products base price set to $15 USA and I have no idea what i did but now the pr...
Author Avatar
Dear Shopify Team, I hope this message finds you all in great spirits! I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for the incredib...
Author Avatar
"60% OFF ENDING JULY 27TH! FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!" appears on all of my products though I only want it on my product that is on sale. I have added a...
Author Avatar
I am looking to use the OrderAPI to register order data, and I would like to include the shipping cost as well. For this purpose, I need to retrieve t...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have Dawn 11.0.0 version installed and I'd like to add the sticky add to cart functionality and be able to customize the color. In the s...
Author Avatar
Starting on July 7, 2023, we began observing random "Invalid signature" errors when validating app proxy signatures using the method described in the ...
Author Avatar
Hi guys. I have a product collection that I'd like to use comparative prices on, but i don't want the sale sticker to pop up on the collection page...
Author Avatar
Hi, i want to customize the dawn theme or develop a theme from scratch and submit it to the theme store. Does anyone have any experience with the firs...
Author Avatar
所以我一直在摸索metafields metaobjects, and dynamic data. What I want to do, I can't seem to figure out how to do. I want to creat ...
Author Avatar
I’m making jewelry and I’m not quite sure how to price my product. How should I go about it?
Author Avatar
I've added a bunch of products and listed how many we have of each item, but when people are on the site, they're able to add more than what's availab...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'm trying to test this endpoint to create a file in the sections folder of a selected theme. But I keep getting a non successful response....
Author Avatar
Hi, for nearly 3 months I have not been able to access the editing page for my stores main product. This is the product that almost all of our visitor...
Author Avatar
I am doing theme development locally and see my home page on 127.0.0.1 and can change code on VSCode and see changes - all good. I have some pages...
Author Avatar
We have created a customized parent-child functionality, in which child products are connected to parent product with the help of the parent item key....