Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash

Checkout Improvement: Partially deliverable carts can now complete checkout

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash How partially deliverable carts are handled at checkout has been improved.A partially deliverable cart is one where not all items in an order can be shipped to a customer due to the presence ...

Learn more
hand-over-a-cellphone-showing-shopify-app Cropped.jpg

Changes to support requests for app charge refunds

As of May 3, 2023, merchants will be required to contact partners directly if they want to request a refund for an app. Shopify Support will no longer reach out to partners on behalf of the merchant to facilitate their reque...

Learn more
pexels-pixabay-270348 (1) Cropped.jpg

Mock Shop API; A free storefront prototyping tool

We are introducing Mock.Shop, a free prototyping tool to build a proof-of-concept storefront without having to set up a shop or run any server-side code. Use Mock Shop API to query live commerce data such as sample products, ...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more
功能.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
After getting to the step where i need to customize my own check out page i am not able to load up the check out page for some reason? i've watched so...
Author Avatar
Trying to set up with Studio theme. The header says "My Store" and I cannot figure out how to change this text to my store name. Help and thank you!
Author Avatar
Hi! How do I change the font of my brand information in the footer of my store? I use the Craft theme, and the font I want to change to is Montserrat....
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like my announcement bar to be visible only on my homepage (www.sugarfreeeu.com), does anyone know how can I make it happen ? dawn the...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like my announcement bar to be visible only on my homepage (www.sugarfreeeu.com), does anyone know how can I make it happen ? thank y...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am currently trying to modify the customer/account page and want to filter out the archived orders that are listed with all the customer orders...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I was trying to reach out to this website and also inspect the website but I couldn't find the tool or app here being used for the...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am currently trying to modify the customer/account page and want to filter out the archived orders that are listed with all the customer orders...
Author Avatar
Hello, Can you help me reduce the header size please? Best regards Joana
Author Avatar
Does anyone know how might I get Google Merchant Center to tell Google Ads, that a specific product that has variants based on color and quantity, to ...
Author Avatar
Hello, i urgently need to remove the number of reviews next to the Loox product rating stars. Ive read through the answers on here but none have worke...
Author Avatar
Hello Experts, This store has traffic from social media ads but no traffic. Site: https://dailyproductsonline.com/ What could be wrong? Looking to...
Author Avatar
I am using the flow theme & trying to add a contact / enquiry form but there is no section for this. Any help is appreciated.
Author Avatar
HI! Im trying to add/sum two values of metafields together. The trigger is product created/update then I want it to update a third metafields with t...
Author Avatar
hi guys i need to have a sticky bar for mobile how can i get it by code. If someone managed to create it via code can put the code here so that I copy...
Author Avatar
ad707a.myshopify.com Is my Store Id Why it can not appare in google
Author Avatar
Hi! When I try to connect my store to a Facebook account, I am prompted to connect to another Facebook account (without the right to choose). How do ...
Author Avatar
I am trying to transition from the Brooklyn theme to the Dawn theme. However the product page social sharing icons are no longer offered in Dawn and ...
Author Avatar
how to make quantity selector, buy it now and add to cart buttons equal width in refresh theme https://prnt.sc/l9Lgq2UrX8QB how to adjust spacing be...
Author Avatar
你好,为什么Shopify问整个9位数SSNin clear text? Most entities ask for the last 4 digits. This is security flaw and issue to the ...