Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify扩展支持2022 - API版本04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello everyone, could anybody tell how to edit the newsletter's email placeholder? I am trying to change its color, but had no success so far. I f...
Author Avatar
Our blog content has disappeared on published site despite still showing in the back end, everything is set to visable, all excerpts are done and show...
Author Avatar
I purchased some items from a shop and he took my money and not sent me the items, I try to get in contact with the store owner and no response in 2 m...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I'm attempting to change the font size on my header title on my slideshow. See below Can anybody please tell me what code I need t...
Author Avatar
It looks like I've found a way for customers to avoid paying VAT. Please let me know if this loophole is intended. Shopify Tax Settings Don't...
Author Avatar
hello, please my store is very slow and when I test it in some sites of speed website test the speed of store is very slow and time of uploading of si...
Author Avatar
Hello, my bounce rate has always been super high (95% - 100%) and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. On google analytics it says that my average eng...
Author Avatar
Hi all! I am the owner & designer of OurHatsDeserveBetter.com I would like to move higher up my banner heading (Hatbands Creators). I made it Top Ce...
Author Avatar
Hello all. When I try to open one of my stores, I see just a white screen. It seems that I can click something. It is just like a broken phone screen....
Author Avatar
I am trying to to import video and images to my product list. I can not save the product because every time I try to save, it says that Image url is ...
Author Avatar
Solved
its blankk not showing up plus sign and minus sign helppp  
Author Avatar
I am a developer. Using Dawn 9.0 I would like to make the element "abbr" in the checkout to disappear by "display: block" ( Attached image I wou...
Author Avatar
hi URGENT HELP PLEASE!!! my store is- https://everybodies.com/ password- relisi theme- dawn I added a custom liquid section on my store. th...
Author Avatar
Hello, is it possible for someone to help me edit my homepage H1 title via code? I want the H1 to be the rich text box which currently states "Your De...
Author Avatar
Solved
I would like to make a white container with rounded corners behind the cart window on the cart page. Does anyone have an idea how to implement this? I...
Author Avatar
Hi, Having some designs I'm trying to implement in my site's password page. 1. Remove the increase in border thickness on hover: By...
Author Avatar
I have recently changed my themes heading font (symmetry theme). there are a few sections through the theme that default to the heading font and I wou...
Author Avatar
My company does manufacturing and sells on Shopify. I want to set up incoming inventory so that when the specific out of stock product that is being m...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hey all, please see attached screenshot! Would like to reduce the white space in between the banners and the product grid by at least half. Please...
Author Avatar
hi, i have an issue with the multi-row section on the dawn theme with mobile version. it's cutting off the text and image on the mobile but it looks p...