Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, I have 3 pictures and one video on my product page, but when I upload video the dimensions exceed and it doesn't look appealing, See the picture: ...
Author Avatar
I received this email: "Your domain name(s) will expire in 5 days. Act now to avoid any disruption to email or website services and avoid losing your...
Author Avatar
Please help, I want to link colours to the respective products? How can I do that, I'm using dawn theme and GLO colour swatch app.  
Author Avatar
Hello, y'all! I would like to know if there's a way to trigger an email or alert whenever we have a product going out of stock so the purchasing t...
Author Avatar
Hey all, So, I have a gif we use on the front of our website, vitamored.com - but it's bringing our speed score down on Google Lighthouse to 40 as...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to find a way to store some unique id of a guest customer/visitor to the store to maintain a record of the interaction of the gues...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify community! I have been trying to identify what's causing the white space gap on our store while on Mobile view. I am suspecting this is...
Author Avatar
尽管应用程序的widget already shows on the storefront, it still cannot be seen on the theme editor vant append in theme editor frame.its working fin...
Author Avatar
Hello all!! Thank you in advance for reading my post. So for the past year, we operated our business by shipping everything directly from our ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am looking for an app that will help manage online inventory. As soon as stock on a variant is lower than 3, the item needs to show a...
Author Avatar
Hi all Could someone please take a look at my store and let me know what they think. I have a low bounce rate from my understanding. I have been op...
Author Avatar
When creating a cart (via API) with a product, which has an automatic discount applied like "Buy 3(n) and get 10% off", the (n+1) product added is not...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm developing a website using Vantage theme but I'm struggling to fix on my main menu header to scroll down to the bottom of one of th...
Author Avatar
I develop a website and a mobile application and I use Cart API before using checkout but it's appear that I have no way to get the last cart Id of a ...
Author Avatar
Hi! I have a few products whose prices are not accurate. I currently offer products to both Sweden and Norway whilst my OG store is based in ...
Author Avatar
I am developing an app that uses Polaris's IndexTable component to populate store order data. My app is being hosted on Heroku. It seems like whe...
Author Avatar
I am trying to create a shopify theme for my store and I am following this video text At 5.43 second he run a command line which is theme configure -...
Author Avatar
Hello, I was referring to the docs for the Payouts REST API and I can see that it returns a field for the date on which the payout was issued. So I w...
Author Avatar
I need to add a note for each line item in draft orders. In the Shopify Admin docs, I found the "properties" field: properties: An array of cus...
Author Avatar
Hello, I use Turbo theme in my store. the problem is that i want to active the wide display future and when i do it all other elements in home pag...