Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Run a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on running successful flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, leverage marketing automations,...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
页面内容Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey! I have a Shopify store with a custom theme. I created a custom section for the collection page template that includes the top circle image...
Author Avatar
Hi, my website is https://amtopm.com/products/activlift%E2%84%A2-redlight-wand-4-in-1?variant=48648396964169 pass is Alex87 I have a block (cust...
Author Avatar
I still want the item to be live just not showing the price anymore. This is for artwork so I want to keep a record of past work just without the pric...
Author Avatar
Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am facing an issue on my website while adding a hero video and text with video in motion theme Its remain black after adding website:...
Author Avatar
How can I make my contact us page look exactly like this? I added this to my contact-form.liquid file but the table lines are all off and don't look r...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm trying to create a flow but keep getting stuck on the best way to do it. This is what I'm trying to do: When ALL LINE ITEMS from an ord...
Author Avatar
hey I want to cahnge my header, so its overlay on all sites. Does someone know how to do this? It only works on my front page Theme: Impluse
Author Avatar
Hello! I have two images in my image banner and I want the buttons to be at the centered on each image. I've managed to find the code to move them...
Author Avatar
Hello! My white text on the top bar/header seems to be a level of transparent, how do I make the white text opaque and vibrant? My site is bmecosmetic...
Author Avatar
Hello. We need to realize the following scenario. We have a specific product "A", when adding it to the cart we need to apply a discount using Shopi...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm having a problem with the font for accents and special characters on my website. The font does not apply to these elements: ...
Author Avatar
Trying to consolidate the selections to one line item property line. Here is the code I have. I modified it from a pre-existing code I found which con...
Author Avatar
The following documentation provides instructions using the QB Desktop Connector, but the app only provides the option to migrate Products, Customers ...
Author Avatar
my Default Sitemap used to work fine, but now it seems to have probelm....says Couldnt Fetch on google search Console....any idea how to fix it? i hav...
Author Avatar
I have 20+ supplier Locations set up for my drop-ship store. Still trying to figure out how UPS/USPS know that I am shipping from one location or the ...
Author Avatar
So i have made a page using shogun and i have made my collection page, but shopify makes the product titles blue because they are links what is some c...
Author Avatar
My menu in go to hide when user scrolls sown, but when scrolls Up it showing but user need shows two ways how to resolve it .
Author Avatar
Check first image of desktop in that submenu, arrow is overlapping with text how to remove overlapping. check 2nd screenshot of mobile screen ...
Author Avatar
hi, i would like to know how to set up the product page like IMAGE 1: 1) small product title 2) every product variant has its own images which are ...