Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-karolina-grabowska-4491461 Cropped.jpg

Exclusive Shopify Community Webinar: Mastering the Basics of Store Setup

Join us August 8th on the Community AMAs board to learn the basic setup of a Shopify store from start to finish. We will go over all the major parts of the store set up process including adding a product, setting up shipping...

Learn more
1920 x1080——明星ted with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi there. I am wanting to move my "main menu" to align with my logo - at the top of the main page. I would like the main menu to the right of my logo,...
Author Avatar
When I try to order a product from my website, (To see that i have done everyting correctly with, shipping checkout and so on) i get this message at c...
Author Avatar
Is there a method(section setting) within the Shopify customization window that allows users to select an element (such as price) and retrieve its cor...
Author Avatar
I keep getting 1-3 texts per day about a TV. The text contains a link (fxpdqi.link/xlfbKRh) that contacts me to the Shopify site. This appears to be a...
Author Avatar
Hi, I created a product in store and imported it in DSers, then mapped it to a variant in DSers. The stock in showing fine in DSers, but its showing ...
Author Avatar
Our store has a few thousand books on eBay and would like to start using Attribute Mapping through Codisto/Marketplace Connect specifically for the co...
Author Avatar
Hello, Is there a way to make a hover effect just like in the image provided? There currently is a hover where it slightly lifts up but i want the ho...
Author Avatar
I have a custom Marketing Activity set up to send custom Abandoned Checkout emails. However, when I attempt to send engagement data to Shopify, the nu...
Author Avatar
hello how can i change the size of typography on these buttons(dawn theme) its already on full size but i want the words to cover black square as much...
Author Avatar
Hello, Is there a way to make the subheading "Elevate your World" bigger without affecting the Main Heading "Let your Art journey begin?" Shop is ...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify developer community, As the title suggested, I want to create two different forms on my online store so they send to two separate em...
Author Avatar
I started translating my webstore into another language. However, when I switch from a language to another, my whole webstore fonts and sizes change, ...
Author Avatar
hello how can i change these to my default polish language? i checked every theme setting and found nothing. I mean the availability, price and size w...
Author Avatar
I was charged $70 (my daily budget) despite my campaign only costing $23.37. Why is this?
Author Avatar
Hi, when I research how to properly use Resource Picker I found two versions of documentations. The [legacy version](https://shopify.dev/docs/api/app-...
Author Avatar
Hej Shopify! Jag har lagt märke till att vissa alternativ verkar saknas när jag redigerar mitt tema under avsnittet 'Themes'. Specifikt saknar jag mö...
Author Avatar
I wanted to change the color of the background on the product page to black but when I did that the text wasn't visible. how do I change the text to w...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have a code for ridding the shadow on the image box on a text+image no overlap. But when I do "overlap" it doesn't work. Is there a way to ge...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I'm trying to change my social sharing thumbnail for my product pages only. Shopify has made it easy to change the thumbnail for...
Author Avatar
Hi! I just enabled local delivery to my store. I set the minimum purchase amount to $1.00 and went to test it out and it still only shows the shipping...