Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I'm attempting to query the available filters for products in a collection by following step 3 here: https://shopify.dev/docs/custom-storefronts/build...
Author Avatar
Hello, We are attempting to create code to detect if specific values exist among values in a multiple value Metafield. For example, Metafield ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, We are launching our store very soon and have a question about sales tax. Our company is registered in New York and has a license to cha...
Author Avatar
我没有收到一个确认电子邮件,不管how many times i've requested & yes i verified the spelling. I also can't delete the domain to star...
Author Avatar
I was using Dawn theme and my logo is crystal clear. I switched to Berlin theme and now my logo is blurry, how do I fix?
Author Avatar
What I mean by that question is, how do I create a customer account, with a password and login that I can send directly to them, instead of them havin...
Author Avatar
Hello, I was wondering if its possible to change the "X" close button for the drawer menu when its opened to another custom image which I've made. ...
Author Avatar
Hello shopify Community, i have a question based on the low quality my picture presenting on my homepage. So when you click on the product the pic...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I recently started a business on Shopify, however the issue is I am underage. I set up my entire page and got through every step on ...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I need help with my footer. My quick link is on the left and I want it to be centered with the content asw( policies) Heres what I mean: ...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, how do I make my 2nd piece of content lower right above to the 2023, brickbuildz. Heres what i mean: I find it to be too high ...
Author Avatar
Using theme "Ride" I may not be using the correct words exactly, but we are trying to create separate photo albums on our gallery page - inspirat...
Author Avatar
Need help improving the performance aspect of my store. Any advice or is there anyone that can help me.
Author Avatar
I just realized that whenever I try to add the drawer option to my site, it shows up as an invisible image, so its really not showing where to click t...
Author Avatar
I have been in the process of setting up my shop. I have the problem that when I select Portugal, where the headquarters of my shop is also located, n...
Author Avatar
I have set up a country region as Poland , but I want to shipp mainly to The USA ,because I use Print on Demand Providers based in The USA ,so the shi...
Author Avatar
Hello, im having issues with On Hold products. When I got to release them they get denied a couple seconds later and it's been going on for a couple...
Author Avatar
Hello . I need help with the Impulse theme "Image with text" section. There is an external link on the button, but it opens in the same tab as the but...
Author Avatar
Hello, Is it possible to have a background image/ texture for the drawer menu instead of a simple coloured background. Help would be greatly apprec...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have not published my website yet. I have on the footer several links, among those About us FAQ I customized each template but it does not...