Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
We recently updated our theme and now on the product page near the product price it says "Pay in 4 interest free installments for orders over $50.00 w...
Author Avatar
Hello, I’m using the new Dawn theme and I’m trying to change the product display order as seen on the Home Page. I have no issues going through the A...
Author Avatar
I cannot access the Help Center. When I click on "Help Center" from the main dashboard, I am brought to the error page shown below. Reloading the page...
Author Avatar
Can someone help me? I hired a developer to make these custom 'Add to Cart' buttons which looks perfectly fine on desktop, but completely distorte...
Author Avatar
I am trying to set up my shipping and fulfil my orders and I cannot seem to understand this set up. Shopify is now where on the planet to reach out to...
Author Avatar
Currently use Globo product options for our listings. I need/want to add a dropdown of all US cities for the customer to select from. But I want it to...
Author Avatar
起草订单(通过调用岑进来ter), we have always been able to create orders and accept credit card payments. We use a third party prov...
Author Avatar
Hi, Not sure if anyone can help but the New Arrivals section on my Halo theme homepage is not displaying properly anymore. As the page loads it d...
Author Avatar
Hi, I can't see the added products in my collections on my shop page. Preview of the added product is possible, but when I click in the application...
Author Avatar
Hi, i want to know if there is a way to change the slideshow transition to some kind of Page flip. I'm using the Dawn theme. Thank you.
Author Avatar
I've had 2 returning customers try to check out and my site is telling them that we cannot deliver to their address. Both of them are returning custom...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am having issues with my store editor and live website matching. I made a bunch of changes and went to the site to view them and the main...
Author Avatar
I am using Celigo to create physician metaobjects in Shopify from customers in Acumatica. We want to maintain a list of physicians who do business wi...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I recently refunded a customer purchase as they'd been having some troubles and it just seemed the simplest thing to do. It seems rather tha...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm having an issue on the mobile version of my site, on the main page the header image is fine, but if you select the menu, the header image cov...
Author Avatar
We are using Analyzify Prestige Theme 5.6.0. We are currently experiencing the following errors: Left-Hand menu and Right-Side Cart windows are aut...
Author Avatar
Hi, new to this Trying to create a website and everything I do on page faq or any other page is copied across the website, tried applying a different...
Author Avatar
I have an extension that has 3 TextField components. However, when they are rendered, there is no vertical spacing at all between them. How can I add ...
Author Avatar
I am using the habitat theme and I want to link where it shows the Vendor name on an item page to a certain collection (depending on the item). Do you...