Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-pixabay-270348 (1) Cropped.jpg

Mock Shop API; A free storefront prototyping tool

We are introducing Mock.Shop, a free prototyping tool to build a proof-of-concept storefront without having to set up a shop or run any server-side code. Use Mock Shop API to query live commerce data such as sample products, ...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more
功能.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
how can I add a buy with prime button onto all my product pages?
Author Avatar
Hello, I have a problem with header on mobiles. It shows a purple line next to logo but when I am customizing theme on desktop it doesn't show anythin...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, 2 weeks ago I launched my online store wizebuy.org and it sells Smart Desk Water Dispensers. After running tik tok ads and doing marketing, ...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, We just downloaded the Shopify Reviews app to let our clients write reviews about products they have seen or bought. However, there i...
Author Avatar
Hi, is it possible to always have the Description Tab open?
Author Avatar
Hi, I tried to add a table in my product description but its color somehow turned to white. I try to paste some code in HTML but not worked. Can s...
Author Avatar
How to add meta title, meta description, H1 tag, H2 tag to a filtered collection page? Is it possible?
Author Avatar
Hi I have Dawn 6.0.2 for a long time. Is it worth it to update to Dawn 9 in terms of Store speed?
Author Avatar
Yesterday we got call from Amazon and they told us that one of the app is interacting with Amazon. I tried to check the permission of all apps but not...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have free shipping from 150 euro onwards. I want to add a section or some code on the cart page that shows how many euros the current order is ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have free shipping from 150 euro onwards. I want to add a section or some code on the cart page that shows how many euros the current order is ...
Author Avatar
The text is white,same color as the background. The link:https://jewlbudi.myshopify.com/
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm wanting to place the logo (which will be just title of business - Soul Mix) in middle of menu items. With similar spacing like example website...
Author Avatar
Hey Guys, so i watched a youtube video on how to implement a video into image banner. On desktop it looks perfect but on mobile i have those weird gre...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I have a problem trying to create new pages on Prestige. I am still using the theme trial. As you can see, I have created so many pages ...
Author Avatar
I would like a button inside this image, there's too much space and i wanted to compress them as one. and i also want to center the image after d...
Author Avatar
So I've got to say I'm really starting to regret going with Shopify to set up my website. It is not the user-friendly option I was led to believe. ...
Author Avatar
Hi I have a problem buying a new domain. First name must not contain special characters Last name must not contain special characters When i ma...
Author Avatar
I would like to have the header video automatically playing
Author Avatar
AI Description, SEO & Blog by Jubilee Inc. I have been charged 29.99 USD for the above app in March and again in April even although I uninstalle...