Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Market a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on successfully marketing flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to leverage marketing automations, work with inf...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
As it is written in subject. I can not connect my store with dropship.io. Nor can i find it in shopify apps and when i try to connect directly in drop...
Author Avatar
Anyone can suggest, why the product_id field value is null in order API, and how it can resolve.
Author Avatar
Hello fellow Shopify enthusiasts, I've run into a bit of a conundrum with my Shopify store, and I'm hoping to get some guidance. I've been using size...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I've been experiencing an issue with my product images, and I'm hoping someone can help me find a solution. When I share links to my ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I need some help on how to make my main page banner clickable on any place of the banner. here is my page: tikrautuvele.lt
Author Avatar
I am trying to have a transparent header in both desktop and mobile. I have done steps to have is transparent in desktop, but on mobile it gives me a ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I have a multi product store since a few months and I am studying currently the GSC page. Therefore I go step by step through the issues w...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello all, I've been trying to reduce the blank space in between product images on mobile unsuccessfully. I have the following code and I've been...
Author Avatar
so the “buy with Shop pay” button USED to say Buy with Apple Pay because I’m on iphone. But a couple of days ago it started showing shop pay instead. ...
Author Avatar
If we can contact somewhere like Instagram or email, please let me know as it would be easier to explain there, I need help with my header for mobile ...
Author Avatar
i have attached my custom new domain to my shopify store but now its looking soo weird and unbalanced or shuffled everything's . you can see it in htt...
Author Avatar
How to expand the width of the logo on mobile devices and make it look similar to the desktop version, I'm using DAWN theme, please check out the pict...
Author Avatar
So I use this code which works only thing the product isn't clickable anymore... .collection .card__heading { display: none !important;}.colle...
Author Avatar
所以我安装了隐私和晚祷应用by shopify the cookie banner isnt working when i have activated it. any input here ? TIA!
Author Avatar
https://circle6.shop/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1 here's the preview of what im working on. also my footer is glitched out
Author Avatar
Hi, Is there any apps that we can use to remind customers if they forgot to add one more item, as we promote buy one get one free. As most of o...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying out the Restock Rocket app as it will be useful to my store, it displays on the product page of out of stock items, but is there a...
Author Avatar
Hey, How do I know who deleted products from my store? In Store Activity log, even I do not see the entire day logs, they are limited information ...
Author Avatar
When I click on a link or button, a blue rectangle appears around it How can I remove this shadow? can anyone help me?
Author Avatar
Hi, is there an app that can compress the images in product descriptions? How do they achieve fast loading times for their product pages?