Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
页面内容Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I want to do something like this with my multicolumn in the sense theme as seen in the demo store but I can't figure out how. Any tips?
Author Avatar
Is it possible for Checkout UI useAppMetafields to access multiple metafields when there are multiple of the same functions? Example: 1. On admin...
Author Avatar
Hey team, Can somebody please help me get my Shop logo above the header menu? I can't seem to do it despite my many efforts at copying and pasting co...
Author Avatar
Hello all. I have made changes to my gift store and would value feedback from any Shopify members. https://click-a-gift.com I have a couple more tweak...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm using Cart Checkout Validation" Function. It was tested and worked fine. But yesterday, it failed because cart attribute returns null. Does...
Author Avatar
I am using Shopify theme "Startup" version 9.6.0. The variant products have Add to cart buttons and non-variants have Submit buttons. I wa...
Author Avatar
Hi there! I hope you're having a fantastic day. Currently we're running an issue with a theme we imported from another store. All of the produ...
Author Avatar
Website link: hillenic.com Hello, I added custom code for dividing line between Mega Main Menu items using code: li.navigation__item { bo...
Author Avatar
Hey!! I have a question. I would like to have a mega menu for the collections and just a little menu for the gift cards, as you can see in the image ...
Author Avatar
I created a metafield that allows me to filter on the shade/skin tone of my designs. Now, I'm trying to find a way to remove the "A", "B" and "C" n...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have rebuilt my site in the new refresh theme 11, and now have a problem with the sale price not showing on my website for any product at...
Author Avatar
你好。我用细主题和想use multiple button blocks in Rich Text but there is a 2 button limit. I have found the ...
Author Avatar
hi guys, i got this(as in screen shot). want to remove gray thin border from this image from home page. help please url - deshoeshop .com
Author Avatar
Request you to please help me out with the page speed of my website. https://prettymade.com.au/ LCP: 4.0 s First Contentful Paint:1.8 s T...
Author Avatar
How can I change the size for my 3 collection font? If I have to add code, juste share me the code and tell me where to put it. thanks   ...
Author Avatar
hi guys, can someone explain me what is shopify capital? i got this email (see screenshot) but not getting what exactly is this and how this works. ...
Author Avatar
Hi, Does anyone know if its possible to add a "BUY NOW" button (with link to product page) to my theme? I will attach a photo below with a yellow ...
Author Avatar
スライドショーではなく、特集ページで指定した画像をスライド出来るようにしたいです。 イメージは下記サイトです。 ご確認宜しくお願い致します。 https://www.sportyandrich.com/
Author Avatar
API Shopify có thể trả về trạng thái hoạt động và liên kết trở lại bản xem trước của sản phẩm có trạng thái là draff không? Tôi không hiểu tại sao ứn...
Author Avatar
url: https://quick-start-999eac94.myshopify.com/products/elegoo-neptune-4-pro password:nayldu