Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

为Shopify Wi -选择应用th Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
when I select the color scheme button from the setting (Accent 1, Accent 2, Background 1, etc... the color scheme does not change in the Product Grid ...
Author Avatar
Hello, in the previous themes I could make the whole Image Banner clickable, not just the button. But with Dawn 11 it doesnt work anymore. Could y...
Author Avatar
Hello all, Hope you are doing well ! I'm trying to change the orange/brown color below as well as deleting the border on the sides : ...
Author Avatar
hello! I just got upgraded to one page checkout (by force) and so far the numbers are not looking good. It's still early but curious what other p...
Author Avatar
Hello, I need help removing the product price from the featured collection only in my front page. I tried several options but none was a full succes...
Author Avatar
is there a way in Shopify to let customers create their own bundles? We have tried creating a Shopify extension with MergeOperation using this doc: h...
Author Avatar
Hi, can someone please guide me on how to go about this. the contact page on my website have two section, but I want them as one section or two co...
Author Avatar
Hello, I’m using the simple theme and the product reviews appear to be cut off a bit on the left side on a vertical mobile view and can only be comple...
Author Avatar
Hello, we are planning to upgrade a new one page checkout. We would like to advise, how to implement external script, for example Google Tag Manag...
Author Avatar
Hi, according to EU regulations if I'm located in one EU country and my customer is located in another - I need to use the VAT rate of his country. ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I bought a domain through shopify. The domain is: www.velaffiliates.com I bought it around September 28, 2023. Since then it has been sa...
Author Avatar
i'm in need of an app that give me the following custom options, I need to provide discounts for particular customers so that after they login usi...
Author Avatar
when I search for my website on Google it shows the URL in the search result and then the header menu right under it with the logo on the side. This l...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to add the company name and vat number next to the copyright info at the bottom of the footer, see below So, basically I need to be ab...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am having an issue that I cannot figure out. I have collection pages with buttons that have black text on them. It appears this way on deskt...
Author Avatar
Hi there folks, I'm trying to show a different image as banner on my home page on mobile version. I already tried to hide second image on deskto...
Author Avatar
My website is not visible on search engine search results. Here is the link: shoplex.co.uk I am not sure what is the issue. I have tried indexing...
Author Avatar
I'm experiencing a Shopify webhook failure on the 'product/update' topic. The webhook was functioning correctly for other shops, but it failed when tr...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am currently trying to change the background colour of my product page however, there is no colour theme selection. How do i change the b...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, Looking to remove the arrows for the announcement bar on dawn theme. Please assist. Thanks.