Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I have a Logo List block in my about page to feature clients logos and the option to adjust the number of logos across is not showing up. I have 8 cli...
Author Avatar
你好我想添加一个基本复选框when clicked adds a subscription product to the main product customer can then add both items to cart...
Author Avatar
Hi there! I have three questions relating to this one area. I am using the Atlantic theme and the Items with Text section on our home page. Am I...
Author Avatar
Hi there! I am updating our website using the Atlantic theme and I have an issue that I can't seem to location the solution. In the main text bod...
Author Avatar
We are having an issue with our text getting jumbled in our search menu. I have provided an image of what we are experiencing. We are using Momentum ...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am trying to add color swatches to the product page. this is an example of how I want the page to look like. and this is ...
Author Avatar
can someone please convert this image into code for an order printer template. and if possible please add the coding for globo product variants to sho...
Author Avatar
i need help with my footer menu! i have been trying to edit the font size of all the policies on the very bottom of my website because it's too small ...
Author Avatar
Hi all. I've requested Shopfy PLUS upgrade via form but after about 10 days Ive been not contacted. I then followed the link to upgrade directly to ...
Author Avatar
We have created a number of topic pages for a client using Shopify and would like to know if it's possible to insert People Also Ask type questions an...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to increase the width of the footer text box as the current text doesn't look good. I want to make it full width. Store link: h...
Author Avatar
Hi, would anyone have any suggestions around how I could fix my password page, it doesn't seem to be resizing on mobile. It looks okay on desktop but ...
Author Avatar
Hi, In my shopify website, product listing is coming in horizontal in mobile so want to make vertical in mobile view. Let me know what to do? ...
Author Avatar
I know its very simple but is it too simple? And would I be fine with having one or a few niches included in a single online store and is there anythi...
Author Avatar
How can I add more white space at the bottom of these pages? The text is too close to the footer. Discountotc.com pw Halo  
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to use a multicolumn section with two columns filled with text, first one would fill 30%, second 70%. How could i achieve tha...
Author Avatar
I want to start selling digital goods via shopify platform. Each digital product will be unique to every customer (personalised). Is there an app ...
Author Avatar
I see a lot of applications with 5-star reviews, but then under the review, I see "Time spent using app: 2 minutes". How a merchant can install a com...
Author Avatar
Hi! I am nee to shopify app development. I understand that there are features that are exclusive only to shopify plus users. Before I build anyth...
Author Avatar
The image on my carousel homepage is extremely large, takes up entire homepage screen and more, nobody has been able to help me. there's no theme.css ...