Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Plus merchants! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify products, ask produc...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

精通假期Shopify研讨会在8月23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I want to access the payment methods available in my store through my API. I have explored the documentation but didn't understand how to retrieve the...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm trying to figure out custom liquid to input a 2 image slideshow to customizable Shopify email template. Anyone know if this is possible? AI ga...
Author Avatar
Hi - I have a page template for my landing page - this landing page has links to different parts of my website. Using the Modular theme. I want to ...
Author Avatar
Calling all Plus merchants! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happen...
Author Avatar
Hello guys, my collection page has too many products I want to make this feature that is on second site on this video. I want to be able to switch bet...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am facing a problem with search bar on my website, When we select options from the drop down menu or type the collection page in the search bar ...
Author Avatar
Hello We have an issue with our partner account as we are not able to login due to the Shopify 2FA not sending out a verification code. It mu...
Author Avatar
About 3 months ago I started a free trail for 1 dollar but I haven't used shopify for about 2 and a half months and even though I closed the store and...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm using Dawn Theme and I've had two problems. 1 - there is no text under the 'your cart is empty' (which is 'Karfan þín er tóm' in this ca...
Author Avatar
Shopify Payments and Stripe aren't available in Indonesia. Which payment processor should I use? I've tried 2Checkout; however, during the registratio...
Author Avatar
I am really struggling with amending how my Shopify site on dawn 11.0 is showing up on google, not helped by the delay it crawling to see the updates ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am using 'Refresh Theme' for my Shopify and I added 'social media' icons. However, the links that I inserted through theme settings, ope...
Author Avatar
Solved
I'm using the Broadcast theme and would really like some guidance on how to center the Instagram icon in the footer. Store url: https://bag-ladies...
Author Avatar
Hello, i've created a separate wholesale section on my website that uses tags to define customers as 'wholesale' i'm now trying to hide my 'wholesale'...
Author Avatar
Can authenticate customer before the website gets loaded. I tried using store front API to generate access token such that it set the cookies for cust...
Author Avatar
My CSV has the same headings as the recommended heading my CSV has quantities in ON HAND and AVAILABLE but when importing - all totals get set to 0 ...
Author Avatar
The theme is 'impulse'
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community, I need your help. I have the problem when customers want to purchase more than one item, the cart becomes empty. As soon ...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone, I am trying to achieve automatic Order tagging with the help of Shopify Flow app. I created a flow in which I am using two condit...
Author Avatar
I wish Shopify's home page would tell you how many unfulfilled orders you have beyond 50 orders. Once you hit 50, it just says 50+ Does anyone know ...