Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-karolina-grabowska-4491461 Cropped.jpg

Exclusive Shopify Community Webinar: Mastering the Basics of Store Setup

Join us August 8th on the Community AMAs board to learn the basic setup of a Shopify store from start to finish. We will go over all the major parts of the store set up process including adding a product, setting up shipping...

Learn more
1920 x1080——明星ted with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I'm trying to add a custom background for all pages of my theme to celebrate the upcoming autumn season. I can't for the life of me figure out how to ...
Author Avatar
I am using the Dawn theme and all the tutorials say that I should update and rebuilt my store and I did that but nothing changed also I have optimized...
Author Avatar
I am trying to create a variant that is an "All - Bundle" of the other "Type" variant options, as below: So, in this case, instead of havin...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using refresh theme and for my product descriptions I want to replace the bullet point black dots with something else like ⭑ Thank yo...
Author Avatar
All of a sudden, typing in ".xml" at the end of a variants admin url directs me to a 404 error page. What? Why? I've been reliably going to th...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am having an issue centering the text shown on the account log in page for the forgot password link.  I have checked the coding b...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want the sales badge to always say save 60% instead of it changing for every option. Is it possible to have it as a fixed badge instead? S...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm looking into adding some dropshipping into our existing store. Right now we sell apparel we print and package ourselves. There are a co...
Author Avatar
Hi all, we've had webhooks set up on our site for a few years now without issue. However when we upgraded our services to PHP 8.1 from PHP 8 our we...
Author Avatar
Hello, Is there a work around, we are experiencing issues with Rise Credit no applying and it seems to be related to /cn that shows in the checko...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I am trying to centre the description text on my home page, in particular under the featured collection sections. I am able to center the head...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hope someone can assist here, so i want to add padding to the row so theres more space as looks cramped up in mobile view. Theres padding for the mult...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to get the access token for my Shopify admin app so it can access Shopify store product information. Most of the articles I read sugge...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I am trying to add a line break on my home page slide show so ideally it would say: Intense Hydration. Instant Results. In two separate ...
Author Avatar
Is there a way to have the search bar search the whole site and not just the products. So when they search a word it will look through the blogs po...
Author Avatar
Hello all, I am new to shopify, today I launched my shop but it is a bit messy, I need to sort my items by categories but I don't have a navigation b...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am struggling with removing the excess white space that is below the footer on my product pages. I have tried some custom css but nothing see...
Author Avatar
i am trying to fix the problem where the text is getting stuck together on mobile view, but i want it to look like the text on the desktop view, i hav...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify community - We are doing a custom order for a customer - meaning their specific products are not yet on our site - and they will only be...
Author Avatar
I'm using Simple theme and love it but am wondering if there is any way to move the navigation menu from the side to the top? I really just want every...