Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
What app is best to input quantities to checkboxes? Eg the store sells a box of doughnuts 6 pack. The store has 12 different flavours. Is there an app...
Author Avatar
Hi I need to be able to remove the Price, Payments and add to cart on certain products. I have used different apps and they all seem to j...
Author Avatar
Atome has left Hong Kong and I have uninstalled the apps, removed it as a sales channel, done everything to remove it, but IT IS STILL SHOWING ON MY P...
Author Avatar
i, I am looking to add a new page to my website and want the page to have an alignment like in the image attached (text beside the image). How do I ...
Author Avatar
Hi, What is the best way to get a drop down or selection? My shop sells DIY drip bear kits and each bear requires the customer to choose 2 or 3 paint...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, Can someone please help me make the image with text section full width on mobile. The image with text section is the first section you s...
Author Avatar
Hi All! I am working on a new website but I just can't get the add-to-cart right, as well as the "featured collection" on the Flow Theme. I've att...
Author Avatar
I want to adjust the logo list items for mobile and desktop view only for the collections page without affecting their style on the home page. Page U...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have an artist called Duncan Mackay who makes jewellery items. On my website he has works but his name is not showing up in the artist drop do...
Author Avatar
免费的lancer Shopify Developer Required ! Hi all, We at Myatonce are looking for an experienced shopify developer who can join our team as a fre...
Author Avatar
I'm currently developing a theme. I've linked the shopify theme to a github account so that I can develop it using my preferred IDE. The problem is t...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone I want to Display warehouse location and Estimated Delivery Date based on Warehouse Location. If any one can help I will be highly thankfu...
Author Avatar
In this page I want to add left-right magin on my main text section. But I cant find the pages liquid file in the code. Im using refresh theme. Can so...
Author Avatar
I want to make my mobile view of my text columns with images to be split into two columns instead of 1 single column. See images below. I cant see to ...
Author Avatar
To improve SEO on your Shopify store, focus on keyword research, optimize meta tags, Prestige Glenbrook create high-quality content, build backlinks,...
Author Avatar
Hey, I'm totally new to Shopify and I've googled forever to find something that'd fit but couldn't find anything. What we want to achieve is: ...
Author Avatar
Solved
shopify商店,through price.liquid file of sahara theme , default prices are showing on collection pages instead of regular prices , how to reslo...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I am using the Venue theme for my store and the header is currently set to transparent. I would really like it to remain a solid c...
Author Avatar
As a Application owner, I want to get list reviews my app. But I can find any way to get it via Shopify API. It is very import for me. I need get thi...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am doing business on shopify online in UK. But I am currently living in Saudi Arabia; from which address do I create GMC for UK. Can i cre...