Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, I've linked my Shopify catalogue to an Instagram shop, but the product variant images are displaying as the main image instead of the featured Sho...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify team, can someone help me with SSL pending issue? got the domain from go daddy. - Haircove. in
Author Avatar
I'm trying to customize the checkout progress steps breadcrumbs on my test store's checkout page, I was thinking if there's an API endpoint that will ...
Author Avatar
Good Evening Team, Clevisco.ae How do I change the font color of the announcement to white? , even though it is white on the theme edditor ...
Author Avatar
hello, my product page has a problem: when somoene visits my product page, the first varation of my product is already selected, but i dont want any v...
Author Avatar
So, I have a lightbox video on the homepage of my store. When you click on it, the lightbox and video briefly appear and then the screen goes blank an...
Author Avatar
Hi, we have the following code which works for a single text item color in our header but it's not showing up on mobile. .dropdown__family:last-ch...
Author Avatar
Hey! I'm having a difficult time on trying to center the titles of my store, i haven't found a way to do it, I'm all new to using shopify coming from ...
Author Avatar
嗨,谁能帮我风格一些边界in my pages? https://vintageecoes.com/pages/faq store pw: davide I want to add 5px border radius ...
Author Avatar
Hey, So I have a small issue with one of my sections on the desktop version of my site. As you'll see in the screenshot and on my live site, t...
Author Avatar
Hello. I am still new when it comes to developing on shopify liquid so I really hope you can help. I am currently working on removing numbers from ...
Author Avatar
Hi Guys I need some help with my store. Theme: Dawn v10 URL: https://masaro-clothing.myshopify.com/ Pass: ahnaip There's this white...
Author Avatar
Solved
我做了一些DNS修改我的域进行身份验证for the SMSBump app on Google domains more than 24 hours ago and my website is still down. Google sa...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm fairly new to Shopify and REST API capabilities of the product. I've been informed that the Order and Fulfilment REST API is no longer goi...
Author Avatar
Hello all. Looking for some assistance. I am trying to get filters on the featured collections. The only one's I can enable a filter on, ...
Author Avatar
Hello, my website is only accessible by the full URL https://homesector.eu/. I want to add subdomain www.homesector.eu to redirect to same URL. ...
Author Avatar
I am trying to make subcategories within the collection. Can anyone guide me how to make subcategories. Thanks
Author Avatar
On the main page on the default spotlight theme it says "From XXX " can I change that to say "From MIN to Mi
Author Avatar
Solved
I would like to add 2 Youtube videos, side-by-side, into a page on my site. Is this even possible, first of all? Second, I think I have the working ...
Author Avatar
I'm looking to add a smooth transition to the Dawn accordion tabs. At the moment they open without a smooth transition and it doesn't look very good. ...