Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

有信心选择、安装和使用应用程序s to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
My desktop collection images appear cut off and yet my mobile images are totally fine. From talking to help desk on shopify it appears I have to edit...
Author Avatar
Hey, I opened a Shopify store and while I’m still getting the hang of it I received a email this morning stating this and I quote “Termination of your...
Author Avatar
I shipped about 40 orders without an issue but it picked out 4 and posted this error. I don't know if there is some new address verification but its ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I just launched my store about 3 weeks ago. I've been running lots of ads and I get lots of traffic. I've done targeting ads and still no sales...
Author Avatar
Hello! I've got a problem with my dropdown menu being cut off on mobile view. It actually looks fine on the back end but if I view on my own mobile th...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'm trying to move this cart icon I added to the right top corner and I can't figure out how. Can someone please help? Much appreciated! ...
Author Avatar
Hello, Website: www.succexx.com I've had this website online for a few days now, and I'm getting 50-100 daily visits. However, I haven't made a ...
Author Avatar
Hello- Just noticing that I have my lite and pro versions opposite of what they should be. My home address is a location listed and it is the pro, an...
Author Avatar
我想知道在变异如果有选择somehow to leave it blank where the customer could fill in the answer. For example Make- Model...
Author Avatar
Hello, How can i change the color of the in the two picture shown place? Best Regards.
Author Avatar
Im trying to test out the new Admin Blocks extension. I'm following the instructions here: https://shopify.dev/docs/apps/admin/admin-actions-and-bloc...
Author Avatar
Dear Shopify Community. I have physical storein Canada, I need to reachout to shopify store who need my Dropshipping service. I can dropship on their...
Author Avatar
Hello, Is there a way for me to add a line on my packing slips for location of items? Example: Bin Location? Also is there a way to add barcodes to t...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone - I've been running my shop on Shopify for over 2 years and have been very pleased with my traction and sales. I've recently noticed that ...
Author Avatar
I need to remove one button on this page but in the theme, it's not allowed me to remove it. can you please help me on this? I supply link : ht...
Author Avatar
How do you change the text on the announcement bar in Dawn theme? I remember you were able to edit it in customization by just clicking on it but I gu...
Author Avatar
Until about a month ago, I was able to send free orders by creating a discount equal to the value of the product(s). That's now giving an odd error. I...
Author Avatar
We have created several product templates (76 total product templates) in a new unpublished theme in our account. Now many of those product templates ...
Author Avatar
Hi all I have problem showing my sizes variants on my product. it's not showing op while the variant option block is active. it will show 0,01 sec whe...
Author Avatar
Please provide an example on how to make use of the spacing property within a list component of UI Extension. https://shopify.dev/docs/api/checkout-u...