Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to delete my Shopify account but I can't because the "Plan" page is not accessible from my account. After searching in the he...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone i have a question how can i put on the center heading of featured collection and new arrivals in dawn theme
Author Avatar
I need to make these images transparent so that the background shows and I can't find a way to do it if someone can please help!
Author Avatar
I have the text ''TOOL HOLDERS'' in the second row in the mega menu. I would like to have it to the right of the ''DETERGENTS'' text. I was thinki...
Author Avatar
I recently undertook the process of transitioning my business from a personal entity to an LLC. One of the required steps was to provide identificatio...
Author Avatar
Hello, i am currently trying to list all my product in one of my collections on a drop down menu for customers to select from. here is a bit of my cod...
Author Avatar
Hey, I have custom metafield (single line value from predefined values). Based on the selected value, the product is added to appropriate automate...
Author Avatar
We are developing a shipping calculation app. Which webhook/api to use for showing the additional shipping rates while placing order? Our goal is to...
Author Avatar
Does anyone know how to reload the discounted rates and carriers we received on our shopify platform?
Author Avatar
My site has varying page widths for my collection pages but I want them to all be the same. I want all collection pages to be full-width, but I'm only...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify Community, I have recently changed the code of my multicolumn liquid to allow for the images to be clickable to a link, which has work...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm using the Shopify Dawn theme. I want to add the 'related products' section to the cart page. That is not possible in the customizer. So I we...
Author Avatar
我用子弹主题,和需要帮助的变化g details on the product page. Instead of box rectangles for color swatches, how can I simply make t...
Author Avatar
Hi all, Within my workplace, we have a local server that is accessed through remote connection. In this, we are encountering an issue where some us...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using the following code for faq schema. it creates an error in schema markup due to a forloop.last coma (,) on last line {%- if sect...
Author Avatar
I have a number of sketches of ️,If you guys want a sketch of your own will you can also tell me.
Author Avatar
Has anyone used Shopify App Template - None (app with extensions only)? When I run yarn create @Shopify/app, it asks template which doesn't make...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to add "Remote Storage" insted of "In stock" or "Out of stock" on my product page. I can't just change that in "default theme c...
Author Avatar
Hi there, Is there any way of doing this without being forced to pay to use a third party app to do something Shopify already have the capability f...
Author Avatar
嗨,我有ense theme and I want to change the coding so my product doesn't have the "from lower price variant". I want it to show the higher pr...