Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi i currently have a menu in the Dawn Theme but the first menu is very long and i want it to split over 2 without having a new header and being seper...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm a little out of ideas right now so I'm turning to the community. The plan is to sell meals that will then be delivered. The goal is to ...
Author Avatar
Hi community! I'd like to fix my filtering, so 9 is shown prior 10. The field is based on product variants. Currently it looks like: http...
Author Avatar
I've tragically lost my vehicle keys, and I'm without a doubt having some issues. What are the best moves toward take when you've lost your vehicle ke...
Author Avatar
Welcome to our digital world! As businesses and customers spend more time online, it's crucial to engage with your community on the web. For your ...
Author Avatar
We already ran a store with Shopify in 2015-17, so we have a bit of experience, but back then with an agency we won't be working with again. We want ...
Author Avatar
Hi community! I'd like to remove sold products from Collections/All page. https://www.prekrasy.com/collections/all Thanks!
Author Avatar
please check this screen shot and give me how can i create this variants design by liquid code or any other app. reference link : https://whatsupw...
Author Avatar
So I am using Hike SEO to help our business with their local search results and general SEO improvements. These two programs do not communicate well t...
Author Avatar
We already have a live store on Shopify. When migrating QB POS data to Shopify does using these files replace what's in shopify or add to them? F...
Author Avatar
Shopify recently started showing customers a "Delivery Expectation," but it is incorrect because we ship overnight, and our customers choose a deliver...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have currently added the add to cart button to my collection page but clicking on it does not actually add the product to the cart instead i...
Author Avatar
Okay so I cant use metafileds for my description because of different reasons, so I used this Code to make a collapsible row out of my description: ...
Author Avatar
My payouts from Shopify pay have been on hold now since the 24th of August 2023. I've been contacting Shopify daily to find out why. We have used t...
Author Avatar
please check this screen shot and give me how can i create this variants design by liquid code or any other app. reference link : https://whatsupw...
Author Avatar
Author Avatar
Does anyone know how to remove a Shop Now button that has been added to the header of the Be Yours theme? It could be CSS I'm just not sure how to fin...
Author Avatar
I want to add a video background with a CTA section in my Shopify store. I am currently using the Dawn theme. I explored all the available options but...
Author Avatar
I have some code that allows us to have a video banner but it will not show up on mobile only on desktop - anyone have any solutions for this?
Author Avatar
When I'm using the following mutation in GraphiQL App it works perfectly but when I run it using Postman or CURL it just doesn't work. This issue is h...