Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

商店pify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
There is a banner at the bottom of most of my pages (not a footer), that I can not seem to get rid of. When editing the site, I can click the X to...
Author Avatar
Hi! Can anyone help on moving the title of the category banner to the center? Thanks in advance store url: www.mism.stor...
Author Avatar
Hello, I was wondering if there is any flow able to automatically Hold Fulfilment of order including preorder items. Thanks, Martina
Author Avatar
I have a 15% automatic discount in cart on top of the sale price. but when showing this discounted price, it compares to the sale price, not the compa...
Author Avatar
Hi, im trying to make the spacing between the title and the button more narrow. Does anyone know how I could do this? My site amiemx.com ...
Author Avatar
Need help with coding, here is the list of my problems: 1. There's a gap on every page between Header and other sections, for example one in homepa...
Author Avatar
why do we keep getting this on our products page and how to fix it; no products found use fewer filters or remove all. Thank you
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to put my logo in the middle of the menu navigation link. I am new to shopify and don't know how to do it. Also I want to m...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi I have a question regarding Collection template. So if i'm going to add a section to my collection template, that section is showing on all my coll...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I have to calculate total price, based on quantity selection in Shopify Dawn can you help me regarding this ?   In this screen shot ...
Author Avatar
Hi I'm trying to build a custom app using the new Checkout Extensions. One of the requirement is to remove the Discount Code field completely but s...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am working on a store and I am rather new to shopify in general. I want to make the store grid have different ammount of products per row. f...
Author Avatar
Hello, Could someone please help me to remove an image overlay in the footer? I uploaded an icon with a transparent background but there is some ...
Author Avatar
I have a question regarding Shopify. I have a banner where I need to align the text to the right and the image to the left. This will prevent the text...
Author Avatar
Hi all, i'm trying to figure out how to change the background of specific page in my store. I'm currently using sense 2.0 How do i?
Author Avatar
NO ACCESS TO LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT SINCE NOVEMBER 2022: I cannot access customer support to answer any question; my store is active, I paid for full ...
Author Avatar
I am setting up payment for my store and Shopify payments is not listed as an option? I am in the United States? Please help me know what the deal is...
Author Avatar
Hey folks! I hope everyone is well. I've implemented some code on our site which inflates all product prices by 20% (we run wholesale & retail, so...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am desperate to fix this bug in the theme I am using, If someone could help me out I would very much appreciate it. The whole page freeze...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am desperate to fix this bug in the theme I am using, If someone could help me out I would very much appreciate it. The whole page freeze...