Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello! I made a test purchase in my new store in preparation for going live. My Norton Security is showing Suspicious Link on the View Order button in...
Author Avatar
I imported a product from Dsers into my products and I went to add it to my store and it wont show up.
Author Avatar
Hello, Every time I open my home page to my online store, the Shopify logo appears on the lower left. This allows the customer to pick a country b...
Author Avatar
Hello, I updated to Dawn 11.0.0, which removed all my previous code which centered my Size Text, Variety Pills, and Quantity Text. Could someone h...
Author Avatar
Hey all: I've been getting this error on every theme I've installed and I have ZERO subscriptions on my site;. Variant can only be purchased with ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I wanna add shopify payments but it only ads when its on test mode. When I turn off the test mode it disappears being there only pay pal. If some...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify community, Currently I m using expanse theme for my Shopify store. Until last week everything was good, but since last two days I m facin...
Author Avatar
Hello, i would really appreciate some help with my first store. As the title describes i want a video as my header/banner with some text on top of it....
Author Avatar
Greetings, i just upgrade by theme version and some things start, to working correctly...for example the text in a column start to not be displayed in...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I am working on my online store and unable to adjust the layout of mobile and wide screen. I f i try fix mobile view, wide screen gets di...
Author Avatar
I have the following custom liquid code that puts a video at the top of my landing page:-