Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Market a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on successfully marketing flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to leverage marketing automations, work with inf...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I have created some collections of products that I only want to use in metafields but don't want to be public (i.e. indexed by search engine, visible ...
Author Avatar
Hi Guys, I was looking to add metafield data on my default product page in impluse theme in small square boxes. However unsure on how to insterd bloc...
Author Avatar
我们目前出口Shopify数据通过一个APIto an Azure database. I'd like to be able to view which Discount Code was applied to an order, since...
Author Avatar
我使用一个定制版本的黎明的主题。我一个m trying to show/hide a subscription purchase option based on which variant is selected. The code I ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am using the dawn theme and I need to add a blank text box to my product box for customers to be able to write a personalized message (simil...
Author Avatar
MOSTLY RESOLVED (but still unhappy): 1. The heading-space problem turns out to be the editor. It shows no space at all before headings. So I ...
Author Avatar
Hey there, I am currently using a photo as the background of my entire store by using the following code inside base.css: gradient { background: var...
Author Avatar
  bonjour, ma balance est 256CAD et j’ai reçu un premier paiement de 43.35CAD, et j’ai un autre paiement de 113.06CAD qui est en transit mais entre...
Author Avatar
As the title says I'm trying to get the "add to cart" button to show on my home page and collection page. I know about the Enable quick to add button...
Author Avatar
Thank You! https://snugshark.co/products/sharkblanket
Author Avatar
I'm using a modified "Publisher" theme and apparently my product image code is not specifying image size (height, width). I have resized all my produc...
Author Avatar
Hey:) This button I put looks bad on mobile. How do I remove it on mobile only? Also, this banner didn't include the button on mobile, how do I fix ...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone. Does anybody know how to center everything on the product page including app widgets? And how to do it only on mobile? I would like the P...
Author Avatar
Shopify Ella Theme How To Disable Auto Variant Selection Product page
Author Avatar
If the customers are ordering multiple products, and the weight increases, how can I ensure the shipping rate reflects accurately? I want to make sure...
Author Avatar
How and what is the best way for me to add a Newsletter Letter sign-up popup in my dawn theme? I've seen videos on changing code, which I really don't...
Author Avatar
I have set the shipping price per weight. Eg. $ 1.18 for 0 kg to 0.07 kg. I have set the product weight as 0.054 kg. But still the shipping price is s...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello everyone, I'm having some problem with text color in multirow section, I added a gradient background, but for this works fine, I need the text o...
Author Avatar
Is it possible to exclude certain products from adding to cart? Need to exempt certain products from being able to be added to cart / purchased o...
Author Avatar
Went to purchase a shipping label today, and the section for the custom's declaration is missing. Tried with Safari and with Chrome. Everything else a...