Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Really need help, working on a shopify website for a client and they want on products that include variants, to disable the variant image of the ...
Author Avatar
The customer ordered on my website there were able to make a successful payment but I can't see their order on my record in order for me to prepare th...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to align all the Ltl to Rtl and the centered text stays at the center.. Whenever i put the code it aligns all the text to the right ev...
Author Avatar
I would like to change the "Sold Out" text on the button to "Custom Order Only" and the "Unavailable" button text to "Contact Us". A rule which ap...
Author Avatar
我的客户是confused at my checkout because they feel their only options are shop pay, PayPal, etc. they don’t see a regular Debit or Credit card...
Author Avatar
I don't like the look of the new one at all, and losing the secondary element on the side that allowed you to compare to yesterday other other past pe...
Author Avatar
Hi, can you please help me remove the white line appearing in my page whenever i clicked a linked images. Here's the sample: The white line below P...
Author Avatar
Error 404
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify community, I made some changes to my theme code some time ago and since then, the outline of the add to cart button on my product pages...
Author Avatar
hello When entering Facebook & Instagram on the Overview page, this message appears You need to complete your shop verification You’ve already p...
Author Avatar
Hi All, I made an attempt to add my own custom section into my Showtime theme. The only option I'm missing from the section is the option to add a...
Author Avatar
I’ve had a few orders on my shop already, all have gone through evri but it is the default courier when I go to create shipping label. Someone has mes...
Author Avatar
Hi there, My <> arrows dont show on my multicolumn slider when in mobile view. I would like these arrows to appear within the circles with a white...
Author Avatar
Something that was working does not load now, seems like it just stopped working out of the blue. There was a warning or error something about api ver...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to move text and button on the video downwards just on the mobile view. If anyone knows how to do this, could you please let...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm looking to remove the light-coloured 'background' of these dropdown buttons on the collapsible rows in my store. I still want th...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am looking to change just the font type of the heading in the image banner on the homepage. (I don't want to change all fonts across my webs...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm using Dawn theme. In section "Image banner" I need to make a title that consists of 2-lines title. I write down text, clicking Enter(return) ...
Author Avatar
I signed up to shopify a month ago and just received my second bill. Ive been charged $36.99 and I signed up with the $1/month for 3 months plan. Ive ...
Author Avatar
Hi All, Have recently updated from Dawn 8 to 10.0 and can no longer see on mobile the filter drop down in my collection when browsing (however if ...