Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
it says the payment has been payed but it isn't in my payouts and I cant after watching multiple videos find a way to get my money into my bank accoun...
Author Avatar
The color preset for the text is set to white, but ends up looking grey for some reason. When I hover over the text it turns white, but I want it to b...
Author Avatar
Can someone please help me with this? This issue is only being faced on Mobile Devices. www.localpitara.com
Author Avatar
Hi there, Is it possible to add a separate image for mobile in the slideshow section? It's currently only covering half the page and we're not sho...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am new here with Shopify. We are currently looking for apps that can accommodate our client's needs on the Discount Features. Such as : Can c...
Author Avatar
The Home Dashboard display looks new, but I feel it's no better than before.
Author Avatar
I've started using Qikify Smart Menu on my store using Dawn Theme, everything works fine except for the default search bar on header. When I toggle th...
Author Avatar
There is a billing object in the generated nodeJs app by Shopify CLI. I have read the billing API documentation but need help finding how to use that ...
Author Avatar
It seems like the Mega Menu in the Flow Theme is limited to displaying 5 main items. Does anyone know how I can display more? There seem to be no...
Author Avatar
Hi My store is http://www.countryhouselibrary.co.uk/ running theme Turbo 7.0 from out of the sandbox. I want my featured collections not to a...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I've created a metafield in the shop resource: And i know the value has been saved as i can query it with GraphiQL: Does...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm trying to copy paste my domain meta data code in my Shopify store backend for Domain verification with Meta business account. It's ...
Author Avatar
I have developed a Shopify sales channel app and it is showing the error when I open my app in Shopify (embed) abc.myshopify.com refused to connec...
Author Avatar
I am new to graphql and i dont understand where on earth I can find out which properties and subproperties are available in a given object. for e...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I want to add addons feature in some of the products. Design: I have thought of a design like this in shown in the screenshot. When s...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using Prestige theme and when I am trying to duplicate the theme, some of the custom CSS codes are not getting duplicated in the theme. And ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi there, I want to add some more space between the contact section and the header. The option in the editor is not giving me enough space to work...
Author Avatar
Hello There, Can someone help me with adding a Sign up button near the login button in the main menu for desktop and mobile on my website as high...
Author Avatar
Each product will have a unique details table. I want to put that in a tab on pdp.
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello everyone. Could anyone provide me with the code to make the featured products radius round from the edge? Below is an example. I'm using Impuls...