Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi there, The page title is not showing on tabs, but showing URL instead. URL: comfy.com.au I have checked the code in theme.liquid and...
Author Avatar
Hi Community, hope anyone can help me with this issue I'm facing. I need orders to be changed/marked automatically as "Ready for Pickup" immediately ...
Author Avatar
你好,我的商店是Passionea。商店,使用布鲁克林theme with an RTL version. It is Arabic and English, unfortunately Translate & Adapt was able to t...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I would like to add two or more bundle offers to the cart using a single discount function and I don't see any reasons (based on logic) w...
Author Avatar
Following up on this previous community post. I'm trying to use the webhooks to catch product edits made in the Shopify admin page. Is there an availa...
Author Avatar
When I choose a variant ex: color blue, I want to see pictures only from the blue-colored variant and not the red or black ones. How can I do this?
Author Avatar
Hey there. I need some help with the top navigation bar of the website I'm building. I'd like to change the text of the op navigation bar menu in...
Author Avatar
I wanted to make these 6 categories take up as little space as possible when displayed on computers and phones. Figure 1 below shows the 6 categories ...
Author Avatar
Hello, i can't find how to change the text when a featured have different price ( from 10 to 20 for exemple). By default it display a "Du" before the...
Author Avatar
Not sure if this was already answered but I can't seem to find a straightforward answer. I am currently living in Portugal and have leather produc...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, good day to you all! In Checkout Extensibility I'm looking for a way to customize or hide the line items properties, since we lost acce...
Author Avatar
How I running my store's ad in Geogle / BIng / Yahoo. Thanks Sanjay Bhattacharya
Author Avatar
Hello there I need your honest opinion on how to display images on a product page. Currently, I am displaying the basic product images at the ...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone
Author Avatar
I would like to send an email every 7 days to subscribed customers highlighting new products added in the last 7 days. I thought this would be a basic...
Author Avatar
I have used the all below credit card this credit card i have used but error is show in below screen short please any help me
Author Avatar
Hi all, I loves this community very much. Today, I would like to ask about metafield. In Shopify collection, we can save only one image. But I ...
Author Avatar
Solved
I want to highlight a header CTA by adding a yellow background, but I can't find a way to do this anywhere. I can easily find the id and class in the ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, Hope you are doing well ! I'm having with issues with the add to cart button on my ipad. It's currently on top of the description and i...
Author Avatar
I am looking to migrate e-commerce site from wix to shopify. Need to know what's the easiest way to migrate products, customer data, seo. And how easy...