Discussions

问问题并加入对话popula左右r topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

从Shopify员工浏览最新的博客文章commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

年代treamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

年代hopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
On my checkout page I added a logo that is the name of the store and a countdown timer. The two items are one gif. However, in the post purchase page,...
Author Avatar
Hello, site: www.bigloveindianhair.com I am getting H2 tags on some thing to do with cart. Log in
Author Avatar
Hi guys, i wanna do the shipping like this layout , who know how ? This is i wanted But this is i do :
Author Avatar
Customer service is a loop with no answers. How do I connect with a real, actual customer service agent. And please don't say this isn't the right boa...
Author Avatar
年代o basically I signed up for Shopify with the $1 for 3 months code and on the third month I was charged the total $399 price. I'm confused why I was ...
Author Avatar
Our website was created by somebody external before I joined the business and I'm trying to make small changes to make it better. I want to edit ...
Author Avatar
 How to solve this error, my network connection is working fine there is no issue of internet from my side. I have also tried the "shopify auth logout...
Author Avatar
In fact, I want to incorporate web push notifications into our business. I'm utilising the Firebase Cloud Messaging Service for this. The "Service...
Author Avatar
年代olved
Hello, Dawn 10.0 update has a country / currency selector on the menu. This is interfering with H2 tags, as its building H2 tags with the countrie...
Author Avatar
I currently have an app that's live on the app store. We applied and have access to customer protected data on shopify. But I am regularly getting ...
Author Avatar
年代olved
Hi, I added 2 products, but when I go and try adding them to my main menu, I don't get them as suggestions in menu -> new -> link -> products.
Author Avatar
I am in the process of creating my own custom theme/template. My 'Add New Address' works fine, including the set default address checkbox. How...
Author Avatar
My image size does not fit into my slideshow in my mobile view. But in my webview there are no issues. Please let me know how to reduce my slideshow s...
Author Avatar
年代olved
Hello, I am still having issues with the price showing on certain products that are only available in-store. I have created a new product and collecti...
Author Avatar
Hello team, I have run the site audit for my store (company URL: https://switcher.com/ ) and found the below error. 6,836 links on this page hav...
Author Avatar
I am using liquid/html to incorporate my afterpay message banner on my product pages. The only issue is that the code does not account for different c...
Author Avatar
As far as I know, by default the purchase event will trigger When a visitor completes a purchase/order and views the thank you page in the checkout, b...
Author Avatar
Would someone please send me the code to highlight the price in yellow and change it's font? Thank you
Author Avatar
Would someone please send me a code to align the product name and price under the product's picture to center in the landing page of crave theme?
Author Avatar
Would someone please send me the code to reduce the collections' images size? Thank you.