Shopify Community webinar alert! Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics Shopify coming Tuesday, October 23 | 11am EDT |Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Our website is set up for customers who spend over $150 to receive Free Shipping. For some reason not everyone who is meeting the requirement is get...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am currently setting up my shopify store and am using Dawn theme.. I am navigating just fine, however, I am having issues with the slide sho...
Author Avatar
Hello! Today I just realized that one of my categories called Dress Top under Tops, doesn’t have any products on the page. I just recently changed my...
Author Avatar
Hi! I would like to change color for the search button on Impact theme. Its the little icon looking like a magnifying glass. Eventually also...
Author Avatar
I am using the REMIX template for post-purchase-app with a post-purchase-extension that calls and endpoint and passes the customerId. I wonder if ...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am trying to create an online bakery. The bakery offers multiple cake variants (eg. (1) Matcha, (2) Earl Grey, (3) Tiramisu). I would lik...
Author Avatar
Hello, everyone! I'm trying to create some custom customer events on my checkout page to eventually send to GA4. My current process is this: 1...
Author Avatar
Hi, is it possible to use HTML views instead of react, polaris in shopify app ruby template? Also can we use custom react or some other react compo...
Author Avatar
I am new to Shopify and having some struggles getting everything working properly. My account is USA default but offer both USA and Canada markets. Th...
Author Avatar
Hi, I followed the doc setup for setting custom domains with our Hydrogen Storefront: https://shopify.dev/docs/custom-storefronts/oxygen/migrate/r...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have accidentally made my Header, Menu/cart Drawer, Pop ups and is transparent instead of white and have no clue how to fix this, please he...
Author Avatar
im having trouble redirecting the announcement bar to the bottom of the page to where i have email signup. i'm not sure if it's me putting in the code...
Author Avatar
Hi anyone faced the unexpected lineitem properties disappearing from POS cart after adding the properties through the cart API. var line...
Author Avatar
Hello , Is there a way or app or plugin I can add to my shopify website to allow customers when shopping in the store to scan UPC on the products us...
Author Avatar
I have the following code which allows me to choose a different banner image for mobile and computer. How do I make the banners clickable/hyperlinked?...
Author Avatar
Is there an app or something that I can add to my site that when a customer purchases an item they get another for free but the option shows up once t...
Author Avatar
How can I set up an automated t-shirt design display on my Shopify website, specifically using the 'Refresh Theme' at 'https://crazytomtshirts.com,' t...
Author Avatar
Hello, For some reason, I have two separate sold out buttons. I don't know how to fix it. My theme settings are set for the orange one, which is th...
Author Avatar
Hey all, I want to create a glitch effect like the one on the link by codepen https://codepen.io/mattgrosswork/pen/VwprebG. I want to apply the effe...