Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I just logged into my shopify balance today, and saw there’s a charge for $12.71 from a panera bread in California…how do I go about getting this mone...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I need your help In my store, in a strange way, on all the product pages, the sizes and colors of the products appear in the footer b...
Author Avatar
How can I display all filter options, including those with zero products, in the collections section like the "Out of Stock" option shown in the attac...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I encountered this issue in my store where I'm unable to send abandoned checkout mails to non-subscribers while my others have this functiona...
Author Avatar
Hello, i created new shopify develop app, create and configure all on aws (event source, rule, api destination) and i allowed installed app to read or...
Author Avatar
什么样的光盘ounts application I can use to minimize the cost
Author Avatar
Adjust sort by function - Dawn theme 1. In the selection field in the sort by function, a different font is used. I would like to use the same fo...
Author Avatar
Translate & Adapt lets you translate Online Store sections right from the editor. Select a relevant section, and under the … menu you'll see App Actio...
Author Avatar
I need to remove add to cart and I need buy now button on product page for increase conversion rate how I can do it. https://smackpiggy.com/products/s...
Author Avatar
Hey, I'm currently trying to get order data so I can use inside of my app, that I'm using for personal use. I have found the read_orders scope but...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I'm running into some issues with custom fonts in Dawn 9.0. I have followed countless tutorials and have finally gotten the fonts install...
Author Avatar
In the Web View the user account is accessible. But when in the mobile view the user account is not accessible. Can any one help regarding this ...
Author Avatar
Solved
I have the task, i need to extract the value from metafield of the product: When I display the whole metafield> {{ product.metafields.product.passf...
Author Avatar
I have some shoes on my Shopify store, I want to show them in multiple styles (in filtering). For example I have a product 5124 it should come in two ...
Author Avatar
Hello! I would like to put the US flag on announcement bar but I dont know to do it, can you please help me with that?
Author Avatar
I don't understand this error. Can someone tell me what is wrong please?
Author Avatar
Respected Team, I am exploring the new Shopify functions and I have a new client who wants to move to Shopify. I was trying to add discounts t...
Author Avatar
The look of the new admin dashboard is far worse than it was. Many of the sections now just show a total when you used to be able to see that total by...
Author Avatar
I have made a hamburger menu it works fine on my phone but on desktop when i click 'explore products' on home page the hamburger menu shifts to the ri...
Author Avatar
Good day to all.. I purchased two pear phones from a website that stated they deal with these nicolodean phones . I made this purchase since in March ...