Shopify Community webinar alert! Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics Shopify coming Tuesday, October 23 | 11am EDT |Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

从Shopify员工浏览最新的博客文章commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——通用电气tting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi I have this store for about several months. Recently I do the Google Ads for a month, getting around 200 visits a day, and still increasing, but no...
Author Avatar
Hey, Lately I've been having problems with my scroll to top button not stopping at a specific section. I've added the button through a section...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to sell products in 3 countries (for now): Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Every country should have own language and own cur...
Author Avatar
Every time I try to purchase labels for my orders, I get the same error message "USPS: Something went wrong, please try again." How can I resolve this...
Author Avatar
Hello Guys I still building a new Store With Shopify development. and I decided to transfer ownership was sent to the client. but Shopify froze the st...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm building a custom storefront app for a Shopify app and I've been using Postman to save and test my Storefront API requests for the past co...
Author Avatar
I am using shopify api to duplicate product. Reference: https://shopify.dev/docs/api/admin-graphql/2023-10/mutations/productduplicate Even tho...
Author Avatar
I’m using the amber theme and how can I change the defult text of the hero bar?
Author Avatar
I can't connect facebook and shopify they are showing this We don't offer shop or catalog setup in your region. We don't offer shop or catalog setup...
Author Avatar
Anyone else having issues with the Product Review app not working today?
Author Avatar
The supplier has about 50 products I would like to import, doing this 1 by 1 will take forever! Dropping each piece on info into a csv will take a lo...
Author Avatar
After setting up all my settings and opening my shop for sales, I realised with great disappointment that Shopify, despite being a prominent e-commerc...
Author Avatar
我知道shopify现在提供更多的选择和the discount feature. Orders over $50 get free shipping. Does Shopify offer a way to help a custome...
Author Avatar
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has a fix for this? We are using the Pipeline theme v 7.1.2 On our collection page, when we select the larger op...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community, We've been hard at work developing a new Shopify plugin, one that we believe can greatly enhance the user experience of o...
Author Avatar
I have a required field in the cart but the attributes are not always displaying in the admin order back end. Is there a fix for this? It does not ...
Author Avatar
We sell perishable items and send them to most consumers packed with dry ice. With our fulfillment vendor's distribution centers, we can reach most co...
Author Avatar
Hi! I am interested in learning how I can update my site to display my business name - Confetti Jar - instead of confettijar.com. Can anyone point me ...
Author Avatar
We recently switched our Facebook shop to Facebook checkout, not redirect to our site for purchase. When a customer buys from our Facebook shop th...