Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash

Checkout Improvement: Partially deliverable carts can now complete checkout

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash How partially deliverable carts are handled at checkout has been improved.A partially deliverable cart is one where not all items in an order can be shipped to a customer due to the presence ...

Learn more
hand-over-a-cellphone-showing-shopify-app Cropped.jpg

Changes to support requests for app charge refunds

As of May 3, 2023, merchants will be required to contact partners directly if they want to request a refund for an app. Shopify Support will no longer reach out to partners on behalf of the merchant to facilitate their reque...

Learn more
pexels-pixabay-270348 (1) Cropped.jpg

Mock Shop API; A free storefront prototyping tool

We are introducing Mock.Shop, a free prototyping tool to build a proof-of-concept storefront without having to set up a shop or run any server-side code. Use Mock Shop API to query live commerce data such as sample products, ...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

商店ify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more
功能.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi all, I'm struggling to create a custom collection template on a draft store but, it's not letting me to choose other than default collection te...
Author Avatar
While we update or try to delete Our JS from store. Nothing happens
Author Avatar
我们正在建立一个公共Shopify应用There isn't a place to invite collaborators on an app since it's not a store. What is the recommende...
Author Avatar
i have impact theme installed, on mobile devices they are getting plain grey screen, desktop works, please let me know is there anything i can do to f...
Author Avatar
I have a developed product but need help on bringing it on board on to the Shopify app eco system. Has anyone done it before and who can help with thi...
Author Avatar
My store is inactive i don't know what i did wrong im desperate and i don't know how to fix it or how to contact shopyfy help please
Author Avatar
In my opinion: This change in policy may present some challenges for merchants who are seeking refunds for apps they have purchased through the Shopi...
Author Avatar
This is the payload i used to add tags to customers. It works, but still overrode the existing tags, which is different with shopify api documents. ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm trying to renew my expanse theme mobile navigation menu. Currently, when a category within the menu is selected, the animation is si...
Author Avatar
hi i would like to be able to customize my collection list further like a banner . and where i can use image as background, put headline or button in ...
Author Avatar
Since it does no endure in thoughts any synthetic materials for it devour herbal nourishment.
Author Avatar
Does anyone know an app that takes the customers step by step through the product customization process? Similar to what they use here: https://...
Author Avatar
I am trying to build an app from cli with this package"@Shopify/app@latest" and also sharing the doc link as well CLI-APP . this package is also hand...
Author Avatar
Hi there! We are getting ready to open our store yet had a question regarding product limiting. We are currently looking for a way to limit customers ...
Author Avatar
Hi there! I am trying to hide an item, a list to be more specific, on a collection page. In my shop (I sell photography prints) i have an overal c...
Author Avatar
How can I change my logo's link?
Author Avatar
For customer who chooses pickup method, they do not need to input delivery address. For billing address, the default setting is that the input of pho...
Author Avatar
Solved
how can i underline my footer menu titles like this this is mine currently i need to get a white line under customer service
Author Avatar
My Shopify keeps not accepting customers addresses for shipment
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I was wondering if it was possible to make the banner image larger so the photo goes down to where the blue border is underneath the banner?...